Dungeon Feedback

Monday! Wooo

4 Likes

I knew when campaign pass began that FOMO monetary exploitation was the new business model. At that time I think I was missing 3 troops. That is now 20 but lack of imagination in design means that these troops are irrelevant. Just remind yourselves if the ‘quality’ of recent monthly mythics. Piscea started the horoscope theme and is a blast. Since then utter mediocrity. The incoming Scorpio could well be a contender for the worst yet. Scorpius much better and how many of us regularly have him on the team sheet?

3 Likes

LOL… Tuesday.

“Hey guys, it’s TRULY RANDOM now!”

3 Likes

I’ve tried starting at door 1 again since they “fixed” it, and I’ve failed each time. Starting at door 4 I’ve gotten better results. It still feels like how it was before the “fix”, but maybe it’s just RNG playing tricks on me.

Not caring much anymore but 123 is definitely possible now.

4 Likes

I’ve gotten 2 perfect runs since Friday with the 1234 strategy. Friday’s bosses were 123 and Monday’s bosses were 134 (2 was treasure room).

1 Like

I would just like to see which dungeon I’m choosing being easier to see. The selected one is extremely small arrows at each corner that are the same color as the box. Very hard to see sometimes.

Also, I got a perfect run on XBox and the achievement didn’t unlock, so that was awesome.

1 Like

Sorry bro/sis/preferedgender :wink:

The biggest problem is dupes, I can get it that devs want us to spend more gems then make more IAPs. How about a different way? This is stupid and ugly.

3 Likes

I think it might be the best strategy, because statistically, 10% of runs where I do 123 should be perfect runs. That assumes that in 10% of layouts, the bosses are all on the top row. That’s what I got today. Last two days I got a trap on the first room. Which means tomorrow, and for most days following, statistically, I’ll have traps in the top row.

2 Likes

The chance for that is just 5%. The other 5% chance for a prefect run come from hitting the bonus door as one of your first three picks, the last dragon as your fourth pick.

Only if the runs aren’t independent of each other. It’s like rolling a die, just because you rolled a 6 yesterday doesn’t mean that you next 5 rolls have a lower chance to be a 6. Unless it’s a rigged die.

2 Likes

Well… As for the game, we know that it was before. It could be rigged in different ways now.

Just saying I don’t trust it.

4 Likes

When you got the 1-2-3 rooms, but picked the 4-5-6. rip

4 Likes

That’s why the community is still collecting data. As far as trust goes, IP2 has had enough incidents to rank even lower than zero credibility. :wink:

4 Likes

A Dragonite Gnome is being considered - huh, if she shows up as often as the Cursed Gnome, I can expect to see her never

(seriously, it’s been 3 months since I’ve had a Cursed Gnome show up outside of Gnome-a-Palooza)

3 Likes

That’s true – however, it would be very unlikely to get a string of perfect runs that last forever. So if we can imagine an infinite run of dungeons, there are going to be huge streaks of perfect runs somewhere in there. And there are going to be huge streaks (more so) of non-perfect runs. I think it’s safe to assume that if you get a perfect run, you probably won’t see a perfect run the next day.

Hopefully not on the forums as we all know how that went. :sweat_smile:

Or at least nothing really interesting will be shared here if there’s anything.

1 Like

Of course. But recourse should be provided by those on the payroll

(shrugs) If I may paraphrase a guideline from a different site, one should not be disruptive just to make a point. Maybe take a walk to let things cool off first?

2 Likes

This is known as “The Gambler’s Fallacy”.

The Dice (or the RNG) has no memory. Eventually, after a very large number “rolls”, the probabilities will be more or less equal, but that has no effect on what will happen tomorrow.

4 Likes