. Dudes, did anyone get Pharos-Ra in event chest or other chest this week?

Someone in my guild just got pharos ra, i cant confirm if it was from en event chest though…

if they got it just now, then it’s not from event chests. Khetar event is over…

1 Like

Yeah, just got it, like in the last hour… was either gem or event chest… she was 99% sure it was from event chest.

SO… if there was no Pharos-ra pulled from Event chests by players… none… cause I dropped 600+ event keys myself, which I know guarantees me NOTHING, BUT

If the devs, @Saltypatra, can look at data and see that no players actually pulled a Pharos-ra from an event chest during Khetar… may I have some of those keys back? :innocent:

Please? :angel:

2 Likes

Like @yonizaf said, the Khetar event ended Sunday night/Monday morning.

Did you really receive it from an Event chest? Because if you did, that’s a bug and lends even more credence to the idea that last week’s event chests were bugged.

2 Likes

It wasn’t me, it was a guildy. I asked her, and she thought it was from an event chest (99% sure), but it could have been a gem chest.

That’s all the info I have, sorry…

2 Likes

Well that’s not very helpful. ROFL

3 Likes

Yup like a level 47 pulling Abynissia from w/e chest earlier this afternoon and on that note me level 1038 opened up 250 Glory and 38 Gem chests with 2/3 VIP chests opening and what I get? 0 Leg’s 0 Myth’s 7 Epics ## Ult rares and below.

But did you get Pharos-Ra from event chests last week? :wink:

I don’t know what the API looked like before for the chest data, but I did a bit of searching tonight, and it’s still available in the API. So the devs didn’t actually take anything away (they stayed awesome like normal), the calculator website just didn’t handle the recent changes properly. Unfortunately I assumed data was gone last week rather than checking myself, and now it’s too late :cry: . But if this happens again or another Wayfinder type issue, we can self confirm. And if calculator website developer is around or anybody has his/her contact info, I can try to help if they PM me.

3 Likes

I only noticed 2 got pulled all week on PC. Not sure if gem or event keys. I only used 300 keys so knew I had next to no chance. :smirk:

@htismaqe I asked the exact same thing as all of you when this happened to me on console and I got the typical Its just bad rng and the old it has been confirmed to be in chests blah blah. Good luck.

I thought the exact same thing that the chests hadn’t been Populated with the new mythic yet when this happened to me concerning Gards Avatar on console.
I never got the New Mythic notification until 24 hours after its official release. In that 24 hours I had spent 800gem keys, 22k glory keys and 28k gems on VIP. I get the official notification the next day when I turn on my game and what do ya know but out pops Gard with first 50 keys spent. So again good luck

2 Likes

It’s as helpful as I can be, and it’s still info related to the case.

If it is indeed dropping of the event chests now, that would be weird, it would also be something the devs could check.

I saw that it dropped, and I contacted the guildy outside of the game to get more information.
I passed on all the information I I could gather.

And that’s pretty much all I could do…

It might not be very helpful to you, but I still consider it pretty helpful…

2 Likes

I was just messing with you.

Indeed, if your guild mate got Pharos from an event chest yesterday, then it’s certainly a bug and further reinforces our case.

Unfortunately, your guild mate doesn’t know for sure. But that’s okay.

Ok so im another who didnt get a pharoe but i only did 100 event keys and 200 event chests from gems. I didnt see anyone bragging on our discord channels about getting one either. But so far i cant find anyone who has got one from lasts weeks event. Heads up boys and girls, it’ll happen EVENTualy. And if i get one from gem chests ill come here to rub it in ;p

Getting Pharos-Ra from EVENT CHESTS won’t happen eventually. :wink:

1 Like

Lol it was a pun.

1 Like

I wished base Mythics would drop so casually for me that i couldn’t even recall what stupid chest i got them from.^^

1 Like

Oh ! Thats a wink emoji lol you did get it ha! I thought it was a constapation emji. ( im not an emoji person)

1 Like

No, the constipation emoji is this one:

:tired_face:

If you’re lucky, it will be followed by this:

:poop:

5 Likes

Hahaha poop makes me lol as some of you all know my favorite word is diarrhea :poop:

2 Likes