. Dudes, did anyone get Pharos-Ra in event chest or other chest this week?

Total 2000 event keys, still no Pharos Ra :tired_face:

1 Like

So true. I will only hunt for current event kingdom’s Mythic if I don’t have this kingdom’s troops up to Mythic. From that point on you just waste your recources.

2 Likes

Same here. I learned my lesson.

1 Like

@Sirrian

Anymore thoughts on changing the Path logic so that we don’t get dupes? I talked to Salty about it earlier in the week. I have money set aside to buy one or even two, but I simply won’t drop that much cash to get another War or something like that.

5 Likes

Can anyone confirm that they actually got Pharos from event chests? or at least saw someone else get it in guild chat?

I know @sirrian said it’s there, but that means nothing if nobody actually got it. maybe there’s an error where he didn’t think to look or something. The reports here are too much to be a coincidence, unless there are counter reports.

6 Likes

Yeah I was going to let it drop but I too would like to hear at least one positive confirmation.

2 Likes

I feel bad for those who used tons of event keys and spent all their resources to try to get Pharos, and left empty handed. We had a few in Black Dragon that also went for him, none got him here. :persevere:

2 Likes

It would be great to hear some confirmation of someone who actually got Pharos from an event chest this week. I’m currently saving up event keys to try and get Gard’s during the Whitehelm week that’s coming next month so it would be nice to know if I actually have a chance to get what I am aiming at…

2 Likes

If one or 2 people not on the forums got him then all the stats here become meaningless. I wonder if @Sirrian and team can check whether someone actually got one, not sure if that data exists or is recorded

I don’t think their stats change anything. He said it was in chests.

And while the forums base is a small portion of the overall, 10’s of thousands of keys isn’t a small sample size.

1 Like

my guild mate just got Pharos-Ra and upgraded a couple of event troops to mythic

thats not a 100% guarantee it was from event key but good enough to me

ill edit if they confirm where it dropped, so far seem too busy on mythic ascending :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

That’s not really ‘good enough’ for me. I prefer a confirmation that someone got it before the thread started (should be easy, there were 6 full days).

During the last Blighted Lands week, nobody got Abynissia or saw anyone else getting her, until people complained and the devs ‘confirmed’ it was in chests, then suddenly it started dropping right and left. I want to know that they don’t ninja-add her and pretend she was there the whole time to avoid a situation that may be hard for their support to handle.

3 Likes

I wouldn’t say don’t use Event Keys at all. I’d say only try getting the Mythic up to the point where you have all the other cards in the Event Chest at Mythic.

1 Like

Which other card game are you playing?

Yeah, I say the same. There is no point in using event keys once all utlra rares, epics, and legends are mythic from that kingdom.

2 Likes

Unfortunately, this game doesn’t have a pity timer.

3 Likes

Would be nice. They can stop us from getting the guardians after they are complete, why not stop form getting the same mythic. Too bad we cant trade dupe ones in

It’s Hearthstone. I’m gonna take a wild guess that you know it. You are going to get one legends on average every 100 cards (5 per pack). Guaranteed in the 39th pack so 1 definitely in 195 cards. In this game, you can go much longer without a legendary or a mythic. Even if it was just an increased not a guaranteed chance, it would remove a very luck based aspect of the game, even if by maybe 1 extra mythic every 10,000 keys. It would really help free to pay players reach the higher echelons of the game and keep people playing for longer.

It would help all players, not just F2P. I’ve spent to VIP 6 (almost 7) and still getting shut out despite spending tons of resources.

2 Likes

So as of now we have one report of someone getting Pharos and it’s unsure if he came from event chests?

3 Likes