Dragon's Peak is Recruiting (Tacet the Terror's Guild) - TOP 20 Guild - 1.5k Seal, 300 Trophy, and 1M Gold Minimum Per Week - 40k Seals and Multiple Legendary Tasks Per Week [29/30]

Hei guys. If any is interested in joining the guild. You are more then welcome. We have to spots opened. Many ppl join just for the resources. But dosent do anything. If you like fairness then this is the guild. Hope to hear from you.

1 Like

@Tacet asked me to post here for consideration of membership to the guild.

Iā€™m currently level 1115, I always make 1,500 seals, donate a minimum of 1,000,000 gold. 300 trophies isnā€™t an issue. I always complete group events as far as I can go.

My invite code is: ā€œMistah Cheeksā€, long story lol

Iā€™m currently on a top 500 team, but itā€™s dwindling fast and we havenā€™t made 40k more than a handful of times in the past months. Or completed more than 3 tasks. Frustrating. Looking forward to joining a guild full of top players!

iPhone player

Thanks!

1 Like

Hei Mc cheeks Iā€™ve send you an invite. But you need to leave youā€™re current hood

:grin:

1 Like

Sorry! I just saw this msg!! Thanks for getting me into the guild, Iā€™m loving it!

Lmao @renee!! Not many people remember that, these days!! :fist:

1 Like

I petty the new gen. They have no idea what real music is. Im Still listening to old school. Its The best

I knew from start that we had the right guy in the guild.

RESPECT Mr Cheeks :ok_hand::sunglasses:

Hei guys. If someone is interested in joining Oure EXCELLENT guild. You are welcome :sunglasses::ok_hand:

GW is right around the corner. If you love it like we do. Come join us. And we can share idea and strategy. We have one spot open :sunglasses:

Invite Code: CATALIN_7
Level: 1143
VIP Level: 1
Amount of trophies you tend to do every week: 250-400

Hei guys. We have a spot open if any one is interested . Come Join us Gw Warriors.
ā€œDiscordā€