Dragon's Peak is Recruiting (Tacet the Terror's Guild) - TOP 20 Guild - 1.5k Seal, 300 Trophy, and 1M Gold Minimum Per Week - 40k Seals and Multiple Legendary Tasks Per Week [29/30]

Two spots are again open!
PM Tacet!

1 Like

I`m interested. lvl 1385 and can meet req. looking for active guild where everyone participates.

1 Like

Sounds good. Give me your invite code and leave your old guild, and ill get you in right away.

level 1200 have 6 leachers from current guild that never help and never get removed so 24 man i want out you have any room?

We Need a new member. 1 spot open. Come join us without complaining.:grin: And you get all the resources you ever need. Lvl1000 or higher its a must.

level 1200 im interested

Send patman

INVITE CODE IS CARRIE_VVWY

1. List item

Need to leave your guild so we can invite you Patmam.

…ok done

:dragon: DP :dragon: Needs a new player. Come and join us. Great team with greate players. Get all the resources you need.

Would love to join if you still have a slot open… Level 1,104

invite code: J3DIMASTA_3Y5Y

We have two spots available for anyone interested.

Leave invite code, hero level, and any other information you wish to mention on this post.

Minimum Requirements Per Week:

• 1M+ Gold Per Week
  • Level 3 / Tier 3 minimum upgrades for Guild Wars, Raids, Invasions, and Tower of Doom
  • Participation in all weekly guild events (GW/raids/invasion/ToD)
  • Level 1,000+
1 Like

Whats up whats up. We need another dragon on Our team. If anyone is interested. Come join us.
And you get you’re mythic up in no time.

1 Like

We have two spots available for anyone interested. We can easily complete all of Tower of Doom quickly, so make sure to join soon to maximize on rewards! :smiley:

Leave invite code, hero level, and any other information you wish to mention on this post. :3

Minimum Requirements Per Week:

• 1M+ Gold Per Week
  • Level 3 / Tier 3 minimum upgrades for Guild Wars, Raids, Invasions, and Tower of Doom
  • Participation in all weekly guild events (GW/raids/invasion/ToD)
  • Level 1,000+

The beginning is here :grin:

We need a dedicated player. You’re welcome to join us if you think you’re the one. We have so many awesome ppl in the guild. But we need one more to be perfect.

Hope to hear from you

Hi Guys…

Tyrian LVL 1257 Invite Code TYRIAN_AHD9… The only question i have is if you use something like a discord channel for tipps and tricks for other Players?

2 Likes

Yeah we use discord. For teams and stuff. But mostly chat.
You need to leave the guild you’re in. I already send you an invent

If any one is still interested in joining the Guild.
We have 2 spots opened. GW is starting soon.
And we need 2 good players to reach in bracked 2. And in return you get a lot of resources.
Speak up now or hold you peace in another 4 weeks time :grin:

1 Like