Dragon's Claw Appears!

It’s located on the small island range to the northwest of Wild Plains.

Which has fog on it. And consequently we know the islands East of Stormheim are actually just more of Stormheim.

Can confirm Baby Dragon can transform into a Dragon Egg or another Baby Dragon (which just removes/resummons itself at starting stats, barring glitches). I’ve had both happen already.

2 Likes

Is the Dragon Fire weapon obtainable yet? Has anyone gotten it?

Negative. I can safely say I’m not interested in seeing my hero do that though. Way stronger otherwise.

Thanks! I hadn’t actually considered that the penisula and the island chain West of Wild Plains might be two separate Kingdoms. Good to know. I guess the Fog of War rule stands… until they run out of room and break it, at which point we get a slew of islands/underwater themed kingdoms.

I still think they can just go ahead and expand the map properly before trying to do that. Besides which, cramped enough as it is - what if the entire map looked like that cluster around Pridelands?

3 Likes

Please no!

Exactly…

How are you all getting to see this map? In the files or something a little more special?

Can someone confirm that Hidden Dragon hides from Dragon Cruncher? When I go to attack Hidden Dragon- he’s not available to be selected

Hidden Dragon has the Stealthy trait, so that makes sense.

Well it is kinda makes it hard to kill him if Hidden Dragon is the only one left and Dragon Cruncher is left. Trust me - now twice I have had that …
Mind you - Dragon Cruncher dies …

Btw - his second trait is not active so I am mystified how he hides.

I just did. It came after I reached level 1016

1 Like

while this probably was not the intent of this challenge, I’ve got a slow soul farm going. My Dragon Cruncher was taken out, so it’s just my hero, banshee, and dryad… with a dragon egg and a baby dragon… and its a bit slow…but it’s soul farming :slight_smile:

Yay, ANOTHER F’N x2 Blue Kingdom…

EDIT: Found all the creative originality

2 Likes

Anyone who got the traits on the Dragon Soul (or whatever it’s called the new legendary) and used him… can confirm how the possesion trait chooses it’s target? Does it always chooses the troop next in line or randomly?
off-topic: @Studs please change your avatar, it’s confusing for all of us already! Thanks.

Agreed.

Dragotaur is seriously out of balance. Huge team buff on the cheap. Power creep indeed… And it’s not even hard to get, so can’t be any monetising play…

Can I get refunds on Sparkgrinder / Sunweaver / (insert any other sensible buff troop)?

Someone can contradict me, no doubt, but wasn’t @studs here first?

Also I’m rashly assuming @CatalinM you are a female, so perhaps you could change your avatar to suit? Just sayin…

1 Like

You guessed wrong. Try again.

1 Like