" Dragon " Teams ? (Console)

Phara ro can one shot kill anyone if you got enough souls

Given what you have, I think the first team that you came up with might be the best assuming that you want an all-dragon team built around The Dragon Soul. Once you get either Borealis or Celestasia, you could use a 3-troop core of TDS, Dragotaur (replace with Sylvanimora when you get her), Blue/Yellow dragon and then slide in whatever you want as the 4th.

I use Celestasia, Sylvanimora, TDS as the core of my Dragon team, then depending on the situation, slot in whatever 4th troop makes sense. If I’m soul-farming, I put in Pharos. If I want a really durable team, I put in Emperina. If I want more damage potential, Krystenax. If there is a bonus PVP week, I can put in whatever (Prince Azquila this week). That’s something you can aspire to, but for now, you’ll probably need to be patient until you get the right dragons to fill out your team. In the meantime, I see you’re getting some good suggestions for other builds that will help you through.

2 Likes

"You are trying to build a soul team ? "

Not Soul farming. When you use Mythic or Legendary troops you often need a Mana generator to speed them up, or there too slow. War is 22 for example.

Dragon soul is there to fill them

His choice of card is very limited lol

I see what you’re trying to build, but Dragon Soul barely fills himself up with his ultimate :confused: It can’t be taken as a generator I think

How about
Hellcat
Giant Spider
The Dragon Soul
Pharos-ra

Use Hellcat and GS to fill TDS, with extra purple spilling to Pharos. TDS refills and does AOE damage. When Pharos is full, cast to get more purple and one-shot opponent.

3 Likes

Oh my bad, the first sentence was for Rickygervais.

And then I tried to answer you within the same post but it was confusing. I’ll come to it in the next answer

Why putting Pharos-Ra in it ? This card deals 10 dmg ( 1:1 out of 40 maximum soul ). It barely deals 50 damage for 24 mana. I feel it is more of a soul farming card. But I clearly see the purpose of your team. The problem is that I can’t one shot people with 150 HP ( And it’s like 90% of players nowadays that have that kind of team ).

If I were to use the 4th slot as a DPS/Support, why not use Shadow Dragon who also convert all Yellow to Purple ?

1 Like

Nix the dragons and build my Blue Day team from Guild Wars. I haven’t lost a match yet with it and I just steamroll everyone.

Deep Borer
Poison Master
Krystenax
War

If you get War fully traited. You are going to steamroll many people because his bombs are one hit kills and gets an extra turn.

TLDR: Trait War, Create Mana generating team around him.

As for your Dragons. I don’t like using 4. I use 3.

I us:
Gorgotha
Krys
TDS
Sylvanmore/Sheggra

If you insist on using 4. You could put:
Dragontaur
Krystenax/TDS
TDS/Krystenax
Sylvanmore/Sheggra

I see you underestimate pharos ra he is very strong, try to get max soul then make his magic

1 Like

Its much better once unlock the third trait. But for a new (or veteran) player thats every expensive. Plus you would have to upgrade him with like 4k souls To use him.

2 Likes

Oh sorry i forgot about third trait my bad :slight_smile:

1 Like

That’s a good idea. Shadow Dragon will power up more quickly and if the board is lined-up right, can reliably give an extra turn. Extra AOE damage for TDS, too. Pharos is really much better once you can get his third trait, which is something I was overlooking.

@Salibu he doesn’t have 3/4 of the cards you mentioned :slight_smile:

1 Like

I don’t understand the third trait though.

On Xbox I only have 40 souls I can obtain in one fight. So the 150% would make it go up to 100 ? Or I gain 150% more souls when I use Pharos/DS spell ( 150% off 20 souls from Pharos) ?

1 Like

The soul cap goes up to 100, which makes his spell damage very powerful. It also boosts the souls collected when another soul collecter (Valkyrie, TDS, Avina, etc.) casts, so you fill up that 100 very quickly.

“Necromancy” increases the raw max number… so 40 becomes 100 (with Nero Master 150%)

1 Like

Both actually

40×150%=100 cast him and gain 50 souls per cast

1 Like

I use him alot for soul farming

Lion banner
EK***
Valk***
Pharos***
Kerby***

1 Like

Every is posting great late game ideas. However, please go back to the top of this tread the OP troop collection contains:

1. Limited troops selection
  2. Almost NO Troops are Traited
1 Like