Dragon Soul OP but Goblins aren't?

Yeah, but who haven’t experienced this? But this happens maybe in 1 or 2 matches out of 10-15 played vs. Goblins, at most? I agree when the Goblins teams go bananas its annoying to sit and watch until your troops dies, but this does not make this team OP. With other words, if this happened in 70-80% of the matches against them and we lost, it would be OP, but that is not the case. My opinion is that its okay to lose a few times even if its brutal, and even if it’s against Goblins.

You are basically saying that every team you lose to is OP. Because more often than not when CPU defeats us its a fatal lose, no matter which of the meta teams they use. I dont lose more to goblins teams then the other meta teams, and I neither call any of those OP, simply because I win 90 %+ of the matches against them. Maybe your definition of what is OP or not is differently from mine? Mine is based on how many matches I lose vs. how many matches I win versus them.

1 Like

Goblin teams can be countered, most of the time, bad rng, can make them deadly, which is kinda funny to watch happen. TDS won’t really be nerfed. can’t see a dragon team not using it, even if new trait is horrible, only time that really matters, with exception of defense is, if you should of lost anyway.

I’m fine with losing a few matches a week even in GW.

The reason I say they are OP is the amount of damage they can do and the health they can gain in a single turn. That’s why I don’t consider dragons OP they can do the same amount of damage but it usually takes a lot more turns and they don’t gain an insane amount of health.

This thread is going completely off track here it wasn’t meant to be a goblin complaint thread

I dont understand how you can say that they are OP when you are only lossing a few matches against them, during a week. Looking at the big picture, its you which possibly have 90%+ win rate against any meta teams that is OP, not them. I will move on, sorry for derailing your topic, but I ask when I dont understand things.

It’s because I’m using Gob-Chomper without him I would probably lose more than half the time against goblins. Before I traited Gob-Chomper I lost a lot. I consider something OP when I am forced to use 1 certain troop against a team.

I use Infernus against almost everything and win 98% of the time and quite often it takes a minute or less I consider him OP as well but mainly just on offense he is pretty easy to deal with on defense.

You didn’t derail it I was the one that bought goblins into it in the first place.

I still dont understand much of it, that’s not your fault. I decide to move on.

That’s ok I’m not that good at explaining things.

Reading your opening post, this is exactly what the thread seemed meant to be?

Odd…

1 Like

That’s my bad I wasn’t complaining about goblins I was complaining about Dragon Soul losing mana shield and Salty calling him OP