Do you like the Arena Revamp?

I totally agree with you.

How dare you torturing yourself through 4 arena battles man. Get some selfrespect /joke

2 Likes

a7d8y5C

Yes, it really is better than the downgraded arena :+1:

2 Likes

Even though i like the revamp, I fully agree with this point ā†’ most people dont want to play it.

Itā€™s rather hard to tell, if there are less or more people playing it, than there used to be before revamp, as forum members are only very small group in whole set of playersā€¦ (like my galaxy games on samsung suggests there are 74k+ players playing with galaxy games, while there are like 200-300 top active forum membersā€¦ itā€™s a small portion of those 74k, not mentioning those on other platformsā€¦) but again, that doesnā€™t change much ā†’ most of people will ignore it (lack of real rewards, to slow for others, to hard for even another group etc.)

2 Likes

My arena battle will sit there with 4 wins until next week when we probably will need 5 or 6 wins.

5 Likes

Easy solution to thatā€¦

Make the offers available after each Arena round. The novelty of offer hunting will wear off way faster that way.

Iā€™ve been doing 3 arenas daily for the offers, and have received 2 writ offers and 3 imperial deed offers.

By contrast, Iā€™ve only ever received 2 imperial deed offers through the daily offer system. I have all kingdoms maxed so I never get kingdom progression offers.

Itā€™s very possible that Iā€™ve just gotten very lucky, but itā€™s also possible that the offers are rolled differently in arena and that imperial deeds are much more common than youā€™d expect. If you can average 1-2 imperial deeds a week, daily arena becomes very meaningful for endgame players pursuing max stats.

Iā€™ve only gotten 1 deed offer and no imperial deeds or writs from the Arena. Havenā€™t missed a day of Arena offers yet. (I get a never ending supply of Legion Booster, Yasmine, Gaard, and Genie Lamp offers.) Iā€™d say youā€™ve gotten lucky, which is a good thing.

3 Likes

My zero offers for Imperial deeds in Arena would indicate that itā€™s luck, just like everything else in this game. Furthermore, i know of exactly ONE person in my guild who got an Imperial deed offerā€¦Once.
Useless delve treasures on the other handā€¦

1 Like

Plenty of deed offers, no imperial offers in Arena. It feels like imperial deeds have become less common in general lately, but thatā€™s just probably recent luck.

I got one - once.

Whatā€™s your VIP level? Iā€™m beginning to wonder whether it might not generate the Imperial offer unless you are at least VIP 6.

Donā€™t worry, Iā€™m higher than that and still donā€™t get imperial deed offers :rage:

VIP 20. @MagiBelgr But Iā€™m special. :smile:

Iā€™ve gotten two Imperial offers iirc, and Iā€™m only whatever VIP level the two Passes buys (So 2 or 3, I think? I donā€™t yet have free scouting or a free Arena battle, Iā€™m pretty sure).

1 Like

- Logs in to do daily GoW things
- Clears AB, heads to Daily Dungeon
- Accidentally clicks on Arena
- Sees thereā€™s still no ā€˜backā€™ button
- Restarts App

:man_facepalming: :vulcan_salute:
#GoWDesign
#Arenaā€™Revampā€™

9 Likes

I love how a mistake you made is somehow the devs fault lol. Maybe next time pay attention? And you can just quickly select the troops for arena and then back out. Takes two seconds.

Back under your bridge you go.

1 Like

Arena came in handy for me yesterday. I donā€™t enjoy it so havenā€™t played it for 2 weeks.

When new faction landed yesterday, I needed 1 Baby Beard for 2 Mythic Khaziel pets. 2nd go, 45 gems for the 1 pet. :grinning:

1 Like

Mate can you stop it already. Sure some people complain excessively but perhaps you should change your name to ā€œlickerā€ after your prefix in light of your inability to acknowledge that some people find certain issues frustrating, and have a right to do so.

6 Likes

They are being massive trolls. Im just returning the serve. You can hate a game and hate the developers, but finding ridiculous things to complain about that doesnā€™t move the needle is not constructive and they deserve all the responses they get. About time common sense hits the forums.

1 Like