Do I spend Vault keys now or do I wait for Vault event?

I think of the latter. Not sure about Sparklesack rewards, but rewards from regular gnomes within the Vault are increased during that period, right?

1 Like

There’s a rumor floating around that drops will be upgraded for the next event. So, I would consider holding on to it. That’s what I’m doing with mine.

4 Likes

The Vault only increases the odds of Gnomes and dropping Vault Keys. Use 'em whenever you want.

1 Like

As odd as it sounds, if Vault key drop rates are increased during the event and the gnomes inside the Vault drop the same thing as the ones found outside of it, then I’m going to hold mine for the event for the 1 in a small chance that a Vault Key drops from a Gnome in the actual Vault. I’ve had it happen once already.

5 Likes

I’d save the keys for the next vault event. Sirrian said on the latest stream that they will be looking into buffing the vault rewards during the next vault event,

2 Likes

What’s the schedule for vault events? Ie when’s the next one and how often do they come round?

Once by month.

I see. Thanks. That’s a long time to wait.

I got one vault key. I did one fight, and I got the gnome king or whatever he is. Lucky, I guess?