Disregard: I was appropriately banned for botting

3 Likes

Hell yeah! @EmsDad15 droppin the dank! Right on brudda!

2 Likes

On a better note. I just finished traiting up EK. I love The Crown! Iā€™m outta this thread. Iā€™ll see you all in a better place hopefully. As in a thread that is helpful.

1 Like

I understand the thought but there are many other players that are already being punished because of the cheaters actionsā€¦ I dont like the idea of everyone who isnt cheating being punished for one cheaters cheatingā€¦

2 Likes

There not really being ā€˜punishedā€™ for the cheater. They have to pay back their illegally ill gotten gains that they never should have revived in the first place.

Its a setback timewise, but a risk the Guild took you take when you pull in a player that can somehow play 168 hours per week.

1 Like

This is what I was sticking around for. First off no one knew I was botting but me, and those who did question it I lied to about it.

Intrim wasnā€™t the only guild I got invited to when I went looking, just the unfortunate one I chose. If someone had responded slightly faster it would have been their guild taking the hit.

Iā€™d imagine Saluki has to be angrier about it than anyone.

Thats what you would say

Im sure he is pissedā€¦ I like @Saluki and i would be SHOCKED if he knew you were cheating much less condoned itā€¦

Thats another part that makes my simian ass chappedā€¦ You are by proxy tarnishing the names of others who dont deserve itā€¦

Just disgraceful

2 Likes

I agree with you.

I know weā€™re behind the anonymity of the internet so it might be surprising, but I am a real person. Theyā€™re real people that over the months in the guild Iā€™ve chatted and joked with.

Iā€™m sure your simian pimpin (other comic filler word) ass is pretty chapped but Iā€™m positive Iā€™m more ashamed of myself than anyone. Iā€™m not upset or ashamed for being caught, but yeah like you said for tarnishing the names of those associated with me.

I got removed from the chat before I got a chance to really apologize, so if any Intrim folk happen to make it by here; It was genuinely fun getting to know the lot of you. Sorry.

1 Like

Thanks for coming clean in the end. I will dearly miss seeing your username in my battle log; itā€™s funny to me every single time.

Sorry because you made a thread just so that everyone knows that another member of Intrim has been banned? Sure they must be mad. :laughing:

5 Likes

Always makes me a little sad when someone who dominated the PVP board turns out to be a cheat. It really takes something away from all the people who actually invest their time in GoW and play fair. Sadly, it doesnā€™t seem thereā€™s much remorse on @tootfartā€™s part so thereā€™s no reason to think he wonā€™t do it again with a different account or in another game.

1 Like

so is intrim the only one getting penalty or all your other guilds before intrim also get?

In before ā€œPoopTurdā€

1 Like

I find it hilarious and impossible that guild leaders dont know when someone is cheating.

Being in the top 10 a couple weeks is 1 thing. Being top 10 ā€¦alwaysā€¦ im sorry just not possible.

SET THE CHEATER ON FIRE AND BEHEAD HIM WHILE HE BURNS.

Jk. I wish I understood how to program a bot.

1 Like

Salibu, sorry, but you are wrong. It is possible to be in the top 100 for many weeks in a row, so by a bit more effort or skill, it is thus also possible to be in the top 10 for weeks in a row. So how is a guildmaster supposed to know when guildies are botting. Or do you feel that anyone who is one of the most successful for a long period of time simply has to be cheating?

Roger Federer, Messi, Ronaldo, the list could be almost endless. It is not necessarily the GMs fault.

1 Like

Deny, Deny, Deny. lol

I call bs. The top 10 and bottom 10 of top 100 have hundreds and hundreds of battles aeperating them.

The realisticness would be someone is top 10 a couple times. Then top 100. When someone plays and playsā€¦the same amt of battles weekly. I call bs

This isnt sportsā€¦your arent paid 100 million dollars to do this like the athletes you named. GoW is fun but the monotonous to do thousands of battles every week to the point that its obvious you either dont work irlā€¦or are cheating. Even if u dont work. No one would play gema of war 100 hours a week for 1 year

2 Likes

He just made this recently. Keep a eye out for a new name on the top 100, I bet heā€™ll be back.

1 Like