Did the buttons get an upgrade?

I dont appreciate what the issue is. Something tells me I dont particularly want to either.

1 Like

There is no issue.

1 Like

The “Community” should respect the fact that some people like “big boobs” as well though.

Or respect the fact that some of us have significant others with those attributes and don’t need to be judged for it like it was some kind of deciding factor in my relationship.

1 Like

I had to scroll up on your comment. I had no idea there was a basis for the comment. No one should be judged on their personal preferences. I thought we were above having such silly squabbles lol.

3 Likes

I am upset that the hero button does not match my avatar but it is ok as i can just imagine my avatar wearing the hero icon on her head like a queen. I see it as a crown instead of a bracelet but really it is open to all kinds of interpretations as to what the (steam) hero button actually is.

Crown = person in charge = hero, who commands the troops. It’s a metonymic relationship, for anyone interested in how the symbolism works.

And the simple circlet style of the crown always struck me as a piece of worldbuilding. At least in popular culture, a plain circlet usually suggests a more medieval/feudal level of technology, development, etc., which fits with what we know of Krystara.

6 Likes

can this be the legendary for the boob kingdom?

shes like a real life sunweaver! :blush:

1 Like

I just fell off the chair. LOL :joy::joy::joy:

2 Likes