Diamond farming

Yes, it’s quite possible to spend diamonds here and there if you aren’t careful, even using them to forge souls :astonished:! I remember when I started playing and I occasionally got gems and diamonds visually mixed up and ended up buying something ridiculous. Having said that, some weapons should be forged when you can. A great weapon is cheaper and far more effective than many mythics. And it’s more versatile because colour restrictions (eg doom and faction) do not apply to the hero.

1 Like

Ugh. I need moar diamonds before HKI comes back around!

Using diamonds to buy the rotating hero offers is very sound advice - if they are a useful hero you missed - for example trickster shot - in certain events worth every diamond u need to spend. Diamonds and mythics - wait and use carefully

1 Like

i understand where your coming from on this issue millions of gamers have and more join daily or quit but back then before 4 years of updates we got diamonds from the Dungeon raids, Legendary Task and World Events not that many diamonds was rewarded in Dungeons 5 ,5 ,10 for three battles and 25 for the gem pack and they didn’t add the money pack for 50 diamonds until after a year. Not many events was added either we just had two world events Guild Wars and Bounty as far back as i remember and Bounty rewarded gems and diamonds. So after 4 more yearly updates we have a Adventure Board that gives Diamonds Dungeons gives more on daily battles and both the gem pack & real money pack, Bounty, Raid Boss, Treasure Gnome, Mecha Gnome, Jewel Gnome popping up in random battles (does not show up in world event battles) The Vault rewards when you get Vault Keys and raid the Vault and you get shards from guardians task rewards and other places to to craft diamonds in the Soulforge and the guardian Ttask rewards diamonds the best way is to play and save up, the devs try to do their best to make it fun but can only do so much with Gems of War. Each system Xbox, PS, androids, Ipads, Nintendo and PC systems we use is on the developers processors they have a limit to upgrades to Gems of War and have to constantly watch everything like hawks for viruses that makes problems with the programs they install. They need memory chips big enough to add anything and money is required to buy bigger memory chips with more advanced processors to run everything smoothly.
They might find away to make everything better in the future for Gems of War but the best way is to just play and save, this game is built on luck and chance so enjoy the game and have fun with everyone. :grinning:

1 Like

grafik

5 Likes