Diamond farming

@Lapaloozie too bad you saw dungeons so late.

Also Treasure Gnomes give you some diamonds. Don’t miss them, especially on Vault weekend.

I don’t miss treasure gnomes for sure lol! I saw dungeons before but didn’t realize how important they were til so late. Still 2900 diamonds (minus 800 because I crafted something about 2 weeks ago) in 10 months really is not alot. I don’t know what I am doing wrong. I get the diamonds from guild, dungeons every day for 2 months, search crazy for gnomes. Buy the offer with gems a couple times a week. Also what I am doing wrong with finding any mythics in chests. People from my guild get mythics every week. I have never been very lucky just sucks it seems it’s based off of it i guess. Anyway Debbie downer moment over! I will keep grinding away i really like this game!

Develop your economics, collect tribute regularly, use glory to open glory chests (if you do not need this glory for anything more important like current week troop or Event keys bundle). Some of my Mythics came just from glory chests. And read some forum topics on how to get Mythics. Diamonds provide a robust way to get a Mythic troop, others are probabilistic.

1 Like

It’s really just juggling numbers in an efficient way. In the long run, any of these will get you one mythic on average:

• 100 VIP keys
  • 1000 gem keys
  • 1000 event keys
  • 1000 guild keys (at max chest level , 2000 in case your guild chests still contain guardians)
  • 10000 glory keys
  • 200k glory
  • 4000 diamonds

Improving your kingdom power levels helps a lot with gems and glory. You should be able to craft one mythic from diamonds from guild tasks and dungeon every four months, faster if you also buy the dungeon deal, especially on Sundays.

2 Likes

Maybe a more active guild would help too? I started in Oct 2018 too, currently lvl1200+ and holding 19 Mythics (2 were crafted). Granted, 6 of them were from the 30-day packages and/or VIP keys, but even the f2p guildies have their mythic stash, as long as they’re active enough…

:thinking::sweat_smile::vulcan_salute:

Come again? Where does this thought come from? Guilds are having a tough time recruiting because there’s so many guilds out there.

Not so much dying, but as long time players quit, most top guilds are bringing in less experienced players
Level 1000 used to mean you were endgame or close to it, but now it usually means someone is missing 100-200 troops as they just used a high speed explore team for the most part
It’s just a new generation of players that need to be trained and getting assistance to catch up via guild tasks n rewards

Hey, man don’t feel bad about not getting Mythics from chests… you ever heard of the phrase ‘no credit is better than having bad credit’? Well that sort of applies here. Not getting a Mythic is better than getting a bad one like Gargantaur or Shade of Zorn after spending a crapload of resources.

You’re doing the right thing already by going for the daily diamonds in the dungeon everyday. I hear you’re buying the offers in the dungeons once or twice a week. If anything if you are buying those offers just go for the ones on Sunday as they yield the most.

By doing that from Monday to Saturday you should be getting a total of 120 at 20 a day. Then on Sunday if you get 70 just from the dungeons itself. That makes a total of 190. If you just buy the offers in the dungeon you’ll get an additional 230 diamonds for a cost of 200 gems. That will bring your diamond total to 420 a week. By now you should be in a guild so the 200 gems shouldn’t be a problem if your guild is even only half way decent. If they are decentER than that you could probably get about 50 to 75 more diamonds minimum just from tasks.

At 420 a week minimum you’ll have enough to forge whichever mythic you want in about 10 weeks. Sounds like a long time but believe me it’s not as those weeks go by fast. Now here’s the kicker: these mythics are on rotation and every rotation they are chosen randomly. So if the mythic you want shows up before you have enough diamonds just keep plugging away at those diamonds every day anyway. Who knows? By the time the one you want rolls around on the next rotation again you’ll might have enough for two!

Just keep gettting them dungeons completed. It doesn’t take more than 10 minutes a day.

1 Like

Then you must be spending them on soul forge weapons and didn’t realize it, because otherwise you’d have a lot more diamonds. Playing 7 dungeons a week AND buying the 50 gem pack on Sunday gets you 260 diamonds a week. In four months you’d have 4000 diamonds just from that.

1 Like

On the other hand, even bad Mythics help you with Kingdom Power.

1 Like

Just thought I’d throw this out there. This was all calculated before gnomes and stage rewards in events existed so you will actually be getting more per week than this.

yeah but I think the person I was responding to was prioritizing getting a mythic over kingdom power. Besides:

getting bad mythic = not awesome
getting kingdom power = awesome
getting good mythic = awesome
getting good mythic AND getting kingdom power = awesomeR

2 Likes

Actually I am not prioritizing mythics over kingdom power. I have all kingdoms at 4+ stars and more than half at 6+. I think I just started to late on diamond gathering everyday. I finally got Pharoahs Ra out of soul forge so yea! Thank you everyone for your help! I will keep plugging away!

Also I am kind of a completist freak so… but I do agree on good mythics awesome. Full kingdom power awesomer

Soulforge-Jewels- Scroll to bottom.

Yes, it’s quite possible to spend diamonds here and there if you aren’t careful, even using them to forge souls :astonished:! I remember when I started playing and I occasionally got gems and diamonds visually mixed up and ended up buying something ridiculous. Having said that, some weapons should be forged when you can. A great weapon is cheaper and far more effective than many mythics. And it’s more versatile because colour restrictions (eg doom and faction) do not apply to the hero.

1 Like

Ugh. I need moar diamonds before HKI comes back around!

Using diamonds to buy the rotating hero offers is very sound advice - if they are a useful hero you missed - for example trickster shot - in certain events worth every diamond u need to spend. Diamonds and mythics - wait and use carefully

1 Like

i understand where your coming from on this issue millions of gamers have and more join daily or quit but back then before 4 years of updates we got diamonds from the Dungeon raids, Legendary Task and World Events not that many diamonds was rewarded in Dungeons 5 ,5 ,10 for three battles and 25 for the gem pack and they didn’t add the money pack for 50 diamonds until after a year. Not many events was added either we just had two world events Guild Wars and Bounty as far back as i remember and Bounty rewarded gems and diamonds. So after 4 more yearly updates we have a Adventure Board that gives Diamonds Dungeons gives more on daily battles and both the gem pack & real money pack, Bounty, Raid Boss, Treasure Gnome, Mecha Gnome, Jewel Gnome popping up in random battles (does not show up in world event battles) The Vault rewards when you get Vault Keys and raid the Vault and you get shards from guardians task rewards and other places to to craft diamonds in the Soulforge and the guardian Ttask rewards diamonds the best way is to play and save up, the devs try to do their best to make it fun but can only do so much with Gems of War. Each system Xbox, PS, androids, Ipads, Nintendo and PC systems we use is on the developers processors they have a limit to upgrades to Gems of War and have to constantly watch everything like hawks for viruses that makes problems with the programs they install. They need memory chips big enough to add anything and money is required to buy bigger memory chips with more advanced processors to run everything smoothly.
They might find away to make everything better in the future for Gems of War but the best way is to just play and save, this game is built on luck and chance so enjoy the game and have fun with everyone. :grinning:

1 Like

grafik

5 Likes