Devs, please slow down!

This post isnt meant to be negative but to bring up something a lot of players are feeling. I play this game for 4 years now and I am endgame. I was here probably a long time before you and know this community well. So ease up on the reaction and think before you post so agressive man.

1 Like

I have never looked at the game as having too much to do. I only get to play at most an hour a day and that’s on a very good day. I usually just focus on what my goals (I don’t know if that’s even the right word to use) are. For example, guild wars is happening right now. On the other hand I just pulled High King Irongut. So maybe this week I won’t play guild wars too much and focus on getting the trait stones to fully trait him instead. Once I get that done then I will set another goal for myself.

I guess what I’m trying to say is I don’t feel like I have to do everything. I just do enough to make me happy. If there ever comes a time where what makes me happy is doing less than what my guild requires I will have the decency to let them know, thank them and give up my spot to someone else who deserves it more. On the flip side tomorrow I might wake up and feel like getting 3 or 4 things accomplished. If that happens then great, I’ll just play more. I just play as much as it takes for me to be happy with the game regardless what the developers decide to come up with. No more, no less.

4 Likes

Thats the way too go. :sunglasses:
Congrats on irongut

1 Like

Thanks, man! I got really lucky. I didn’t know how the event chests work but a bunch of great people answered my questions and so I decided to go for him. I just feel fortunate I was able to get him with less keys than expected.

Anyways, back on topic, I just think that any time any game starts to feel like it’s a job it’s best to just sit back, take a breath, and quit for a while. A lot of times not playing for a while makes you appreciate the game even more when you decide to get back to it.

2 Likes

Merci pour ce post, je suis entièrement d’accord avec toi. Je n’ai pas eu le temps d’exprimer mon ressenti à la suite de cette cascade de changement. En français, on dit : le mieux nuit au bien, et c’est le cas ! Trop d’évents chronophages, et aller changer les présentations du tchat et autres, inutile et déroutant. J’ai “subi” les divers changements depuis quelques années, certains ont eu du mal à passer, mais il ne faudrait pas une goutte de plus, celle qui met le feu aux poudres !! :upside_down_face:

Sorry my translator didn’t go right !:souriant: