Devil in the Details

Please @Rojo1 don’t bring your drama to the forum we already got enough

1 Like

Ahhhh I really wish this troop was better than it is… re certain comments in the spoiler thread…

2 Likes

But we have Worldbreaker for that. :wink:

@Sirrian I beg you, please make ugly white game icons go away :frowning:

1 Like

nice! new transformer!

Would have been a cool card but unfortunately Quasit is a real bad troop, wish she summon something other than Quasit.

1 Like

Yup the problem is she summon 2 quasit, it will take all the purple gems for them but after 3-4 quasit spell, they will be useless similar as plague they will need to look for skull to finish the game and it can take awhile

2 Likes

I see now that I have misread her spell as its not like Dark Maidens transformation type, but a better converter. However, I think mana cost is too high. Also I wish she summoned one useful troop instead of two weak troops. Oh well, we cant always get it our way. :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

I don’t mind the fact that she summons and what she summons so much, its the combination of a double summon and the high mana cost (and the double summon would be potentially obnoxious without the high mana cost, possibly even with it). At the end of the day, the kind if situation where you’d be summoning two Quasists with one cast is the kind of situation you never want to see yourself in, being as now you have two Quasists, one Erinyes, and maybe something else on your team that probably didn’t even get any mana. And the situation where you’d be summoning one or none, you’d rather have a lower mana cost. I think that hamstrings her for general use. Theres still some places where her unique color synergies and traits should will work particularly well, though.

7 Likes

Yeah same then Dwayne when only him is remaining and then summon 2 peasants lol

1 Like

What is Quasits ???

1 Like

Thank You !!! No, wonder y I never heard of it never used that troop :smile:

1 Like

It’s Aleister Crowley, not Cowley @Sirrian

Ozzy Osbourne wrote a song about him and Fields Of The Nephilim used samples of his poetry ‘at sea’ from old wax recordings in the song ‘at the gates of silent memory’.
That album (elizium) is pure genius.
Anyway, looking forward to more troops but I won’t be using event keys, they’re too precious and I can’t deal with a 5th abynissia!

I love how that article gives the impression that i’m dead. Ah I mean he’s dead. Yeah he’s definitely dead.

Oh a new troop. Oh it’s not much use. sigh

I’m positive the Sacred Buffalo… the Sacred… I’m 100% sure that Sirrian is well aware of how to lampoon a long-dead spirit like Mr. Crowley, don’t you think?

The Devil is in the details…

3 Likes

He needs to be careful or the beast just might come and poke him with his blast rod whilst he’s asleep! Lol

Speaking of devils and details, my Erinyes lets me transform Purple into Purple. This is useful for not handing over a 4+ match to the enemy team — since the board doesn’t change at all— but it’s not exactly the same as the other gem transformers work.

Edit: now that I’m playing with it, I can also transform Skulls to Purple. How convenient!

6 Likes

What about taking her mana cost down to 12-13, then let her summon a random Daemon instead of two Quasits? What is other opinions about her?

2 Likes

Honestly, I don’t know why we need another 'any to purple’s transformer that summons. Giant spider already does that.

Valkyrie gives souls (10 mana), alchemist gold (10 mana), apothecary cleanses (10 mana), hellcat damages (13 mana), spider summons (13 mana) and seer entangles (10 mana).

So for me it really is a bit strange that we have a second purple transformer that summons but costs more. And whilst Dark Death is a very nice trait, magic link is probably slightly more useful. To me it seems obvious that the gaps in the transformers are that there are no 10 mana options for purple and red (regardless of whatever the secondary effect of the spell is).

1 Like