Devil in the Details

Originally published at: https://gemsofwar.com/devil-in-the-details/

Sign right here…

New Troop: Erinyes

The Erinyes are also known as Daemons of Vengeance. The following excerpt is taken from Daemonic Summoning for Dummies, vol 23:

Should ye wish for some revenge
Get thy butt to an evil henge
Bring thy target’s hair and blood
And a finger or two would be pretty good
Set them afire and say this spell
But be careful not to burn thyself
“I call the Erinyes, I brought you some stuff,
their owner’s a jerk, and I’ve had enough.
So crack out thy whip, and crack out thy tail,
and slash them and lash them while I grab an ale.”

At the time of writing this, we couldn’t get the incantation to work, but the author of Daemonic Summoning for Dummies, the Tauros Warlock, Alistair Cowley, assures us that 10% of the time it works all the time.

We suspect the Devil really is in the details.

Please note this Event is on the the XBox One, PS4, PC and Mobile versions of the game (yes that’s ALL of them!).

Join the Forum!

10 Likes

First and i dont care if you don’t care

I always like Devils :slight_smile:

4 Likes

So, epic or ultra-rare? I kinda hoping for the double traitstones

When is this available? Cool card!

After reset you will be able to buy it in exchange of glory

My data is likely out of date. When in doubt, trust the official news, it’s quite possible I don’t have the updated info yet, and it’ll be updated closer to troop availability.

2 Likes

Hey guys, Erinyes is an Epic troop. Blog card art was out of date, we’ve just updated it to reflect her correct rarity.

6 Likes

Thanks for the info :relaxed:

And she will be available tomorrow?

Yes 2 am EST time :slight_smile:

Well now you clearly need to make this an upcoming unit, if you dairy. Maybe he can be hovering in mid-air without any feet - then he’d lactose. I’m bullish on the prospect, and I won’t be cowed.

We can really milk this for all it’s worth.

17 Likes

I have a slight beef with your response, not only is it a pile of bull, but it is udderly better than any puns I could have done myself.

20 Likes

This makes me want to…belch?

I can only rhyme

Need some more THYME

So I can make some lamb and get rid of this spam.

1 Like

What a cock-and-bull story! I’m sure you’ve got plenty of puns ready to go…un-cow-ntable amounts of them! If you put Cowley up in the store he’d be a real cash cow - you should grab the bull by the horns and get moo-ving on this!

4 Likes

Ugh. These puns really kill the moo’d. Isn’t it pasture bedtime?

12 Likes

Does that mean he needs to hoof it so he can hit the hay?

2 Likes

Cool artwork and name, only wish I liked her spell and had plans for her. :sob::disappointed_relieved:

1 Like

And I’m the child lol