Developer Q&A (20th August)

If it is still alive when you leave the room, it will still be alive for you to use in the next room. This counts for other summoned troops as well.

3 Likes

An actual Gantlet style that I imagined the Raids were going to be. About time that Xathenos became useful…:grinning:

2 Likes

Yep. Delves is what I thought Dungeons would be too. lol

1 Like

Delve is even more interesting than I thought. Actual Roguelike elements in match-3 game is very interesting. It’s even available to play daily in all week like Arena/Treasure hunt, so more exciting stuffs to do everyday on 4.0 version, which can’t come soon enough!!

Anyone who saw the stream - was some light shed on the treasure map problem? Will treasure maps get some updates?

they dint say anything about that so dont count on that sorry

All my Ubastet said when I told him about Bunny Factions: Yum More More.

Thank you, Thank you Lyrian!

Tshirts? Neato-frito!! LT’s being examined ? Just don’t nerf them devs . Factions? Is that like class? Makes me think of Hunger Games and Divergent movies/books. I wish they had flash sales like $1 weapons or such for an hour . Release info on different platforms to encourage social media following . Can’t wait for new kingdom !

1 Like

I really hope this is along the lines of PQ & PQ2. If so, I would buy it instantly.

4 Likes

Nope. It’s closer to being a mini kingdom in the underworld. Each underworld faction is associated with a regular kingdom.

3 Likes

Like people living in their parents’ basement? :thinking: :wink:

Maybe the Apocalypse Horsemen are the faction related to Sin of Maraj.

1 Like

As for Apocalypse Horsemen, I assume they won’t be a faction since the devs said that faction troops will be designed to work together as a cohesive team.

5 Likes

you with those gIfs :grin:

1 Like

So because of Anonymous/Intrim they are reviewing LTs? Does anyone else do hundreds of LTs? I can’t imagine there are more than 5 guilds that are in that ballpark on anything other than an occasional basis.

I guess that would level the playing field a bit of the nerf happens when you hit 100 of them.

4 Likes

You forgot AWR.

(Was that a callout?)

1 Like

I remember AWR advertising they did 65 weekly, but I haven’t been keeping up with the forums. Top 2 guilds being the highest performers isn’t exactly a call out. Just look at the rankings. Those two guilds are in their own class.

I’m just hoping they don’t nerf everyone. That’s like nerfing everyone in GW because bracket 1 gets too many rewards. :laughing:

2 Likes

No more kingdoms so tributes won’t get much better. Called it. If they nerf LT’s again that will be the final straw for me. Probably a good thing actually, I’m too addicted to this game and need something like this to help me give it up.

4 Likes

@Lyrian such an awesome job! Thank you so much :grin:

1 Like

The person in our guild that made over 100a thing recently saved for two months, donating 1m - 2m each week. The guy is a machine, pulling around 3000 trophies a week. So, because a few people save between mythic release weeks, to give everyone in our guild a better chance to obtain the new mythic, and remain competitive in bracket 1,this is suddenly an issue to nerf LTs (I’m assuming, because i bet it isn’t for better or equal reward). Sounds opportunistic. There aren’t many guilds that can do this. Giving us something individual to spend gold on is already a thing, and it weakens guilds. Been in more than one where some people were spending millions of gold for a few dozen gems.

3 Likes