Dev Q&A Question Gathering Time!

Ideally going forward after next week will all platforms be in sync for the foreseeable future?

1 Like

What are the chances of taking all the devs off of creating new content, and instead having everyone work on bugfixes until the bugs are all worked out?

7 Likes

When are the devā€™s going to bring back information denoting what Kingdom a troop is from? Without having to go to the troop menu and filter by Kingdom?

31 Likes

Hey @Saltypatra, just want to give you a heads up but that will actually be 6 PM EST next week. Most of us crazy Americans are doing daylight savings time this weekend.

1 Like

Any plans to add more customization to existing troops?

For example have a mythic quality stone you can trait on any card that would give X stat bonus and can go to any character.

Almost zero. Bug fixes donā€™t drive revenue like new content does. The best thing would be changes to their internal QA and beta testing systems to catch these bugs before they get released. Then the devs could catch up with the current bugs over the next couple of updates.

1 Like

May I suggest having a page/link with previously answered questions in past Q&As so people wonā€™t try to ask the same questions that were already answered before? (Not an actual question to the devs)

5 Likes

Any plans on reworking treasure maps?

9 Likes

May I ask what is currently wrong with the maps? They are generally meant for newer players.

this is something I 100% care about as well as many of my guildies, as a person with visual challanges, I would like to see more of this topic

I can answer this @Rickygervais! We will be expanding the map.

6 Likes

wow excellent news!

Will there come a Dinosaur themed kingdom/isle?

2 Likes

I can answer that too, @Senji. We have different devs working on different things, not all of our devs are best at fixing bugs, nor creating content. As such, there wouldnā€™t be a remarkable change in speed if everyone worked on fixes. However, we have hired more people to help out with the code and fixing bugs, so yay!

9 Likes

Could some (most?) of mono-color weapons (117 weapons!) be boosted to dual color ones (only 52 for the moment)? Mono-color for the Hero in GW is too cumbersomeā€¦

4 Likes

Kingdom power level was cool before. But with the formula tweak after 10 troops, it will require a lot more time for having enough troops to power level our kingdomsā€¦ Will you plan to rework the kingdom power level (give some points for each challenge done for example, or remove the tweak after 10 troops)?

4 Likes

Will we get new kingdoms for Apocalypse/Guardian/Imp? Because it is less interesting to trait these troops as not power level is involved.

1 Like

Will we get more dollar packs in the future such as:

• microtransactions (few dollars for few arcane of our choice)
  • alternative visual for troops (cough cough Christmas Mab)
  • 5$-pack with the alternative visual for skulls (St Patrick and I donā€™t remember the other oneā€¦)
1 Like

How do you choose which Mythics will be available in the Soulforge? No plan to make all of them available every week?

10 Likes

When will we get the new GW troops?

12 Likes