Dev Q&A Question Gathering Time!

What are the “seals” that are earned for activity in the guild supposed to be? What does the graphic represent?

This is the deepest, most burning question in the game today!

I respectfully disagree about handling all resource/key discussions as one topic.

1. I don’t want VIP talks being mixed in with Event key discussions because both are their own can of worms and each can have a proper 10-15 min discussion. They both need to be fleshed out and don’t need to be diluted in content due to time constraints and having a too broad of a subject content. These Q&As are quite short, and last time the sound quality/internet connection left a lot to be desired.

2. Question 1 and 2 on paper could have been melded together, BUT, question 1 was initially worded differently (as a desire for more keys). My question focuses on the design process in determining what’s fair to the user base and how they (the devs) come about their decisions (or their behind the scene charts, numbers etc etc). I don’t want my question downplayed because it got melded into someone else’s question that just wanted more resources. I’m here for the information. (For the record: I do think there needs to be more event keys, the pre-nerf values seemed fair, if still a little low.)

2 Likes

I think that’s a great series of counter-points.

1 Like

I agree with this 100% each specific resource needs to be addressed individually if at all and IMHO event keys are the more pressing resource.

Thank you @Saltypatra for choosing my question and thank you to everyone who voted for it with a like!

3 Likes

Well, if anything having these question answered once could leave more room for other questions not related to issues in the next Q.A. Unless we get another random/controversial/disorienting change. Like @Lyya changing her avatar for example… :scream::rofl::wink:

1 Like

I had to double check if I liked your brilliant question, I had already done alongside with 25 others. You’re the best! :wink:

1 Like

Will some of the Hero Classes get a little love in the near future? Some of the classes is nothing special, and the Hero Classes traits should be special, especially the 3rd traits. I see a lot of potential with many of the classes.

1 Like

Knight gains 2 of armor every round… Not sure what else can be done with it.
Joking, some class weapons can surely be reworked too.

1 Like

The “Spoil of War” pack still contains one Event key…

1 Like

Yeah, I wondered about that question also.

consoles had them in troop glory bundles for a period of time

Console players has some advantages compared to PC/Mobile so they can somewhat reduce the gap in terms of ressources.
With the synchronization, these advantages could be removed.

I think it’s the same for the daily tasks:

Rather than remove features, why not concentrate on adding features? This is why I want to hear the devs answers, not an interpretation from someone else. PC/Mobile has had quite a few advantages while console had to reduce the gap, including not having to deal with an accelerated release schedule for mythics. (2 weeks between mythics anyone?)

Even if its a topic you don’t want to hear about doesn’t change the fact that it’s a topic other people did want to hear about it. That’s the point of gathering these questions in the first place.

4 Likes

Given how much collusion has been going on I am of the opinion the answer on that is going to be “never”

When will you be removing Dawnbringer from Arena and the Person who put in it the Arena? way over powering for arena play

1 Like

Eika, I am BorgSpot on GoW Forums, but in GoW game I’m NudgeBoy. Howdy. Today, I found info about Hero classes.
On gowdb.com: Bard and Drragonguard are listed. Also, there are now four quests from Dragon’s Claw and Pan’s Vale. They just can’t be used as of now. Maybe for the Anniversary week?

2 Likes

Some interesting answers:

• When are the dev’s going to bring back information denoting what Kingdom a troop is from? Name of the kingdom but not the shield.
  • The console has rotating daily tasks, I thought by now PC would also have them, are they coming anytime soon to PC? Like too, but before debugging/improving (during the next year).
  • Will we get alternative visual for troops (cough cough Christmas Mab)? Maybe in the future. Something about the alternate skulls, but I didn’t catch how/when we could get them…
  • Can we remove the cost of switching character classes, and add the option to use a specific class for teams, like guild defense and such? Nope because of technical issues.
  • Will we get new kingdoms for Apocalypse/Guardian/Imp? Nope for the moment (balance issue due to the troop rarity).
  • When will we get the new GW troops? Next year because of an issue with the design of their spell.
  • New soulforge weapons? End of this year/early next year, transformer weapons like Alchemist
  • How do you choose which Mythics will be available in the Soulforge? Random.
  • No plan to make all of them available every week? Nope.
2 Likes

Tldr;

No and maybe eventually (but still no)

1 Like

Hey folks,

As promised on the stream, here is a screenshot of how we’ve updated the Kingdom Popup for the next update - with the old version in as comparison (ignore the little bit of debug text plz!).

We’re working our way through the new UI, polishing it as we go, so expect lots of improvements like this in the months to come.

15 Likes

It seems nice.

No more Windows 10 buttons :wink: .

1 Like