Dev Q&A Question Gathering Time!

so many bugs get missed though. that’s the problem. even with better testing, they will never find all the bugs like players will.

that makes me very happy. i’d love to see a few more things get fixed rather than waiting and waiting and waiting for the limited number of bug fixers to get to them all.

Any rework planned for Death to make him a more useful troop seeing as how he is worthless in Guild Wars?

10 Likes

What are the plans for Gems of War in 2018?

13 Likes

Any hope to see the casual PVP bug fixed someday then? (casual PVP impact the defense victories and losses of ranked PVP) It has only been a year…
And to have someone working on the GW victories recorded as losses? Which have been happening since GW has been released.
And that is only the first two that come to my mind.

3 Likes

From last Q&A:

Agree. @Whiskeyjack did a good summary and one player can find other answers there.

But it could be better to have these links in the OP post.

2 Likes

All sorted!

Could we get some information on upcoming changes/improvements om soulforge? Maybe you could add a handfull of ultra-rares that can be crafted in addition to the legendarys and mythics?
And maybe you could add an explore mode where you could farm Diamonds and other crafting materials.

1 Like

Summon stones are suppose to be there for that but it’s random, that would be nice if you could choose the troop you want

What steps are you planning to take to address the dreadful state of the meta?

Wandering a bit into slight conspiracy theory here…

– With the new UI, the “star rating” of units changed. Mythic units were no longer 5 star units, but rather 6 star units.

– But, Mythic units do not display 6 stars, but rather one star surrounded by wings…

– … which is now also how kingdoms display 6 stars of kingdom power.

So… does this display change open the door for units with rarities beyond Mythic in the (near?) future? ( with 7 star units = 2 stars with wings, and so on all the way up to potentially 10 stars in the very distant future?)

3 Likes

Is there any talk of releasing a classic UI option?

6 Likes

Looking forward for player’s reaction when devs introduce a new rarity and so on, the need of 6 copies of each Mythic :stuck_out_tongue: .

3 Likes

Maybe the could add a feature to use 10 maps each time and get 10x rewards for end game players or add some jewels, let`s say you get 5 jewels if you reach 100 moves for example.

Well yes, but i’d rather have a set of troops available each week, with a nice rotation.

But IIRC, devs had bigger plans for summoning stones, i don’t remember what it was though

I never disenchant troop so i won’t be upset :slight_smile:

1 Like

@Jonny, I can answer this one too. We have no plans to do this at the present time.

@Saltypatra please consider changing at least the flashing yellow/green button this is hurting eyes

6 Likes

Have you considered adding a « restricted « mode where you can’t use a troop twice on a team?
Players can decide what ladder they wanna play on.