Dev Q & A (3.5 Update, Monday 2/7/18)

If THAT is the reason UK is mad at me then I don’t even know. Because I did ask that question in the last Q&A thread - not the stream! - just for fun in addition to asking two game-related questions and that even in an extra-post, in case Salty picked questions based on likes again or something. I also only “re-asked” that question because the devs had formerly said when that question was asked for the reddit Q&A that an answer would be prepared, so I didn’t even think this was something that would take any time, if it would be answered outside of the forums anyway. In fact, since I didn’t even watch the last stream, I didn’t even know that the question was being answered. :confused: (What was the answer, then, though? :stuck_out_tongue: )

So yeah, basically, what @Razzagor said (glad to have you back here!:blush:). I asked several questions, obviously not all of them with serious intent. If the chinchillas made it in and the other questions didn’t… I don’t even know.

And, most important point: Chinchillas are NOT bunnies, so UK really shouldn’t be mad at bunnies when he’s actually mad at chinchillas.:triumph::rabbit:

2 Likes