Design-a-Weapon! (Week 4: Spell Suggestions)

Well it’s been almost a week…
Was the public response to the alienated community members posted on Myspace?
I honestly can’t remember my user name or password to check. :person_shrugging:

I don’t know, whenever I use my red team it feels like I get silenced 100% of the time. I could have sworn it also makes a firestorm on cast.

1 Like

Not to worry. Your sarcasm was obvious, but thanks for showing concern. :wink:

1 Like

I thought it was funny so don’t fret about it :rofl:

wow. I was wondering what happened with this. had almost forgotten about it. pretty lame the final vote wasn’t announced on the forums.

If you want an answer about this you’ll have to Tweet a dev @ #…I thought about looking to find the Twitter handle. But nah… Not worth it.

I’ll be on this tomorrow after my stream! We got a little caught up with GDC and this ran over it, so please bear with me. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

giphy

2 Likes

Did you check Twitter? :grin:

1 Like

Nothing released yet, still gathering info and hoping to bring some graphics. I hope to get a post out today, if not it will be out tomorrow.

Update, will be tomorrow. My attentions are needed elsewhere. :stuck_out_tongue:

7 Likes

Weapon: Behemoth Mirror
Effect: Swap stats with a random enemy troop, then deal X damage to all other enemies. If the target has less stats (total) than the caster, kill yourself.

Maybe it’d be cool to see some meta weapon to juggle around like the new mimic faction had, but something that can actually work on the 1000 durability, 300 attack troops throughout delves and lvl 12 explore.