Design-a-Weapon (Week 2: Kingdom)

Since it’s a scythe, I can’t decide whether the grass is always greener, or I’m surprised it was aHEAD.

Clearing my cache allows me to vote as many times as I want though? I just don’t care enough to do it repeatedly. :grinning:

I’ll look into it, but I’m just telling you what I know about it. Also, I doubt a lot of people will go the amount of effort that you will @Awryan.

If you’d like we can go back to protected google sheets and you can get a Google account. I highly recommend it. :heart:

1 Like

Don’t threaten me with a good time. I’m Android for life. (So Google accounts are too easy).

I did it after I was shocked that Scythe won. It took 30 seconds to test. I didn’t mind it.
You’re absolutely right though. People may have voted on the coolest looking weapon. This is a wonderful idea either way. So I’m going to give good people the benefit of the doubt this time.
If Sins of Miraj doesn’t win this round. Considering it makes the most technical sense, and is so cool looking that I have it set as a home kingdom even. Then I’ll definitely be more skeptical of spam voting.

Don’t tempt the Sons family.

@Saltypatra do we know what rarity the weapon will be, or is that something that gets voted on as well? Knowing how many other weapons of that rarity are in each kingdom would also affect my vote.

e.g. current Legendary Weapons per kingdom:

Adana: 3 (1 event)
Ghulvania: 4 (1 event)
Glacial Peaks: 3 (1 event)
Pan’s Vale: 5 (3 event)
Sin of Maraj: 3 (1-2? event)
Sword’s Edge: 5 (2 event)

Discussing the choices, Adana already has a pretty Scythe-y looking weapon!

But I guess not available to everyone. Mecha Scythe would still be cool, too. Ghulvania already has an actual Scythe, so that’s out for me.

Pan’s Vale would only work thematically for me if it was some kind of harvest-scythe-turned-weapon :stuck_out_tongue:, which would actually be kind of cool, but PV already has lots of Legendary Weapons, and I can’t remember what the scythe looked like (or be sure that it will be harvesty).

Sins of Maraj is winning both in number of existing weapons and thematically, for me, but I’d like to know if there are any design elements already set-in-stone, first :relaxed: (like the rarity, e.g.).

1 Like

It will be an epic weapon. :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Thank you!!! :relaxed:

In case anyone’s interested:

(I’m assuming okay to post this?)

Imo…5 is the perfect amount of guilds… beyond that… They must just love Recruiting. (Assuming they try to keep them all full).

Sin of Maraj seems most fitting for a Scythe and Ghulvania has been around for long enough to have a few, so voted that :ok_hand: :white_check_mark:

1 Like

@Saltypatra there has been talk for sometime about another mythic weapon. A weapon like Dawnbringer, is that still in the works ?

It’s on our minds, but isn’t in the production pipeline at this point in time. :slight_smile:

I don’t remember exactly when Dawnbringer came out. Feels like it’s been at least a year though.
Darkbringer seems like an easy solution. Almost entirely the same as Dawnbringer, just the 3 opposite colors and one of those colors possibly increasing magic instead of red.
Dawnbringer was the best weapon in the game for a long time. But now it’s just collecting dust for me. I imagine Darkbringer would be the same effect for me personally. I just think a lot of others would enjoy it though.

The most difficult to obtain ingots are the Epic ones…
Of course, players will see a way for you to sell your 20$-epic-ingots pack…

Ghulvania.

I really would have liked a tome, but I can manage with a scythe… But only because SoM has less weapon than other kingdoms shouldn’t be the only reason to vote for it. Imagine… A scythe from Glacial Peaks… freezeeeeeeeeeee… :wink:

ADANA! MECHA SCYTHE!

Getting a prompt about having just sentence fragments in the body :roll_eyes: