Design-a-troop Project Part 1 - POLL 1 IS SHUT - SEE THE OTHER THREAD

So is this final already? It will be one of these two kingdoms?

Yep, as (1) these two had by far the most voices in their favour and it felt very unlikely to me that many more would vote for a different option in the poll and (2) for family reasons I am busy this evening and needed to kick the poll off an hour or so earlier than scheduled…

Since I missed this deadline and will be missing others due to work as well I just post my full idea:

Name: Changeling
Speciality: ALL type of creature (Knight, Daemon, Elf…)
Land: Primal (Rainbow of troops already and no Kingdom Bonus to balance the Type-Boni)
Skill: Chromatic Mana-Colours to fill and some effect that is either universal or bound to the creature Type it took (dont know if that is IMPlementable)

Greetings,
Eye

I like Ghulvania as well

Perhaps a named Necromancer, whose spell summons up to 3 skeletons letting you quickly replenish your team. As for traits:
Magic link for faster purple mana
Stealthy so it can’t be targeted allowing it to keep summoning.
Power of Death: All troops gain 1 attack when any troop (friend or foe) dies.

Cool idea :smiley: but let’s not get ahead of ourselves… if Ghulvania wins this poll, please make sure to post this idea in the next stage thread where we look at the troop theme/name/concept… your idea could make a cool Liche Lord, or Queen Of The Dead, or call him Lothar, or her Persefone… or maybe just Bob… the game needs a troop called Bob too :smiley:

1 Like

Yeah, just brainstorming :slight_smile:

Bob the Necromancer does have a neat ring though…

2 Likes

Making the poll as a new post at the end of the thread was not the best idea. Now it is stuck in the middle of the thread.

For the next one, I believe it would be better to either edit the top post and add the poll there, or create a new voting thread.

1 Like

That’s a very good point! Sorry was hurrying to get it online, have to go cook dinner now! Will bear that in mind next time!

I wanna see a legendary ability along the lines of something like this:

Backlash:
This troop attacks enemy troops from the bottom up when matching skulls.

This trait would serve to more easily deal with powerful troops protected in the last 2 slots, something there is quite a need for

1 Like

That’s what I did with the naming contest hehe

Missed the deadline also it seems, would have preferred a kingdom with only seven troops to be brought in line with the rest, but I’m guessing this troop may be a long way off before being implemented into the game. So voted in favour of Ghulvania

Theres new troops every week, so i don’t think we have to wait that long for the 7 troop kingdoms to get their 8th now.
I am just sad i couldn’t make my plea for a female Stormheim Giant :wink:

Giganta! :smile:

3 Likes

Hey, thanks!
Looking forward to the next thread. :slight_smile:

Something like this.

1 Like

Isn’t that Prince Adam from He-man?

2 Likes

It’s Maria Calo. :wink:

More a female Dwarf than a giant though.

I would’nt mind getting a female Dwarf in Khaziel. :wink:

I did LOL there :smile: