Design-a-troop Project Part 1 - POLL 1 IS SHUT - SEE THE OTHER THREAD

I vote for Adana. This game still doesn’t have an overly complicated mechanical contraction yet. Carnex is close, but I’m sure Sparkgrinder can do better.

3 Likes

Ghulvania for all of the reasons listed above. A Legendary based on Dracula, Frankenstein’s Monster or even Dr Jekyll/Mr Hyde would be very cool!

3 Likes

I also go for Ghulvania and Vampire, reasons listed above. What I have in mind was a half human and half bat. He is in a 50% stage to be a Crimson Bat, so Crimson Vampire, would probably be his name.

1 Like

Darkstone. So many options around the story there.

2 Likes

Ghulvania, it’s an old kingdom with only 1 event troop and it needs more vampires only havin 1 doesn’t seem right.

Ghulvania has my vote. I would love to see a Vampire-ish Legendary (or other classic monster themed) troop.

I can already picture it’s flavour text :
“A monster born from the dark ambitions of a peacefull community” :smiley:

4 Likes

I will always vote for Adana. I can’t go against stereotype you know :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

2 Likes

I may be alone in this, but I’d like to nominate Grosh-Nak. We’ve haven’t gotten a new orc beyond the original five, and they deserve a new champion to represent them.

4 Likes

Adana for me. It’s so close to being a really cool unique Kingdom but its color restrictions really hold it back.

1 Like

I’ll go with Ghulvania I have an based on having a cool idea for other mechanics that as a whole would fit the theme of the kingdom

Ghulvania needs some love, i agree!

adana - have an idea about a construct able to convert opponents magic to souls.

Being as my in game character is an intelligent automota created in Adana, i’m going to go Adana also! I would love if we could get a clockwork or robot looking character art hehe.

Going to go with Forest of Thorns, since it only has 1 Legendary and an Elf Legendary I think would help beef up the elven troop pool.

4 Likes

I love design things, but my English is bad :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: but still I will write some of my thinking.

I’d like a new legendary troop from Pridelands.
It should be a huge monster (not a beast because it devour too many things then turn into a real monster! ) like Black Beast but much bigger.
Its name is Killer.
Its spell like Black Beast but much dangerous: gain 3(+magic) to attack and life, then devour an ally.Turn all gems that the ally use to skulls.
traits Leader; Huge; Absorption, which makes it devour ally also include magic.
the spell should cost 20 green/red mana.

:yum: I have a lot of ideas but if you only want to the Kingdom for the new legendary troop, I would like it could be Pridelands! This would be a lovely place for a new monster beast!

1 Like

I choose Stormheim. Its one of those kingdoms that has a lot of diversity which limits it to one Kingdom Team bonus for all four troops. Well, this is true on the console end. We have yet to receive its 8th troop which would give it a second Kingdom Team bonus when using all four troops (i.e., Giants). They could use another troop, preferably, a giant. And they will probably get one new troop as a Mythic by default if the Devs have already determined that. We just don’t know what its race will be, but if this project can actually have a say in it, I certainly will make it known (i.e., not another Fey, a Divine, or a Dwarf, please, make it a Giant; I know who I have in mind too).

Thanks for doing this @Jainus . And thanks @Sirrian for encouraging this as well. Not too many developers care to take this kind of initiative with their customers.

1 Like

Actually, Stormheim had it’s eighth troop… Zephyros… on PC/iOS version at least…

I will be putting the polls up having reviewed the above in the next little while… just as soon as I can remember how to make polls work :smiley:

Great to hear from you @archenassa… we’ve been missing you…

3 Likes

Right, so here goes with the first poll - based on the above we have two clear favourites for the kingdom of choice.

Poll therefore is a simpler one in this case, a two horse (or mecha-horse) race:

• Adana
  • Ghulvania

0 voters

I will leave this open for 24 hours or so… Polls close about 8pm GMT tomorrow :smiley:

2 Likes