Delves: Strategies, tactics and tips

Hey, thanks for your input. I have watched and tried this myself. Upgrading the hoard level above level 100 might be the way to go for me too, but first I need to be certain that I will be able to finish it with a potential little higher stats, at the moment the Legendary room draws have been horrendous - and all hope is gone.

Oh right, they changed the final room location a few months back. I did it before when it didn’t require fighting a Legendary room. It was where the other Legendary room now is, gated by a Rare and Ultra-Rare room. Not easy, but easier. Sorry, I have no advice for Legendary rooms.

Best of luck to you.

Now I understand, thanks!

Dang, I’ve got 4 Factions remaining to get 500 Pure Faction (Dark Pits, Fang Moor, Sunken Feet, & The Warrens)
3 of those have Faction Assault Events this month. Along with the new Faction

Jan 14 - The Warrens
Jan 19 - Werewoods (new faction)
Jan 21 - Fang Moor
Jan 28 - Dark Pits

I don’t have the gems to pull off all them this month with Potions. I think I’m going to skip The Warrens & hopefully can accumulate enough gems to complete the other 3 with Potions.

@Eika If it gives you any confidence, I completed Primal Rift in December (so new layout I assume) with faction hoard 100, Forest of Thorns at level 10 and the epic faction pet. I used Redthorn, Dark Dryad, Alderfather, Alderfather (All Seeing Eye banner) and used the Treant strategy. I’m sorry to say I didn’t make notes of the rooms I encountered. It took me about 2 weeks of trying. I remember being able to make it to the boss room fairly often, but usually only after losing Dark Dryad.

6 Likes

Congrats. Do u remember the medals have u used?

@Texugo-928 I used 2 Cedric, 1 Anu. But I think 3 Cedric would be a good option too. This may be stating the obvious but every time Treant gets entangled, it hinders you as you can’t boost its attack. So the sooner you can clear it the better.

Also, in the final fight I lost my Treant to damage from Infernal Armour. But I was lucky enough to summon a new one right away. A fair bit of luck is required throughout I would say.

2 Likes

Awesome, congrats! :grin: Not gonna give up yet.

1 Like

Just curious, what faction were you referring to? The quoted post referenced Sea of Sorrow, but I couldn’t figure out why poison would matter in that delve. (seems like some good advice you’re dishing, thanks)

Sorry yes I was referring to sea of sorrow. I used a scorp team to quickly get through the rooms. But some rooms like the one with 3 dwarfs would take too long so I started skipping around level 250 or so. I could beat the rooms but it just took too much time. I hope that helps explain my comments. That was the first time I tried to go to 500 in a day and had to figure out the gem sink to time balance. Hope that helps.

2 Likes

Yeah – completing all rooms means more Valravens and less Gems, but to get it all done in a day, it made more sense for him to skip the rooms he couldn’t do quickly, even if it meant a few extra Gems :sunglasses:.

1 Like

Thanks for the reply. Based on the conversation, I thought you were talking about using the all-faction team, which was confusing lol.

Fang Moor was my last and by far hardest faction to complete.
All four troops, hoard level 300, 25% kingdom bonus, 3 nysha medals, some, but not all elite levels on the troops.
I succeeded with Setauri in second, Shaman in third position and thinking every move particularly skull matches through to keep Dragon alive until the last room.

13 Likes

No potion of course :slight_smile:

Hoard Level 300! Mamma Mia! You must be drained of treasures now? :expressionless:

Some small ones left.
On the other hand i now have a level 50 farming faction where i cannot loose :laughing:

1 Like

Congrats on maxing 40k Renown @N1CK.50!

Congratssss :raised_hands: :raised_hands: :raised_hands:

Thank you!

Nice job! Were you compelled to cast Setauri at all in your run? Setauri’s one of the troops I would’ve avoided using, random skull creation can be so suicidal if you get unlucky.