Delves: Strategies, tactics and tips

Faction events always start at level 20. You would have to win every floor again up to level 390 and then when you beat level 400 your faction level would also rise with the event.

4 Likes

Has anyone ever summoned a Vanya Soulmourn with Vanya Soulmourn in Silver Necropolis? Or is she only capable of summoning her minions?

I’ve only seen it summon her minions

Likewise, I was just thinking that. I don’t think she summons herself, that spell description is pretty erroneous if that’s the case. (Has anyone tested it in-depth yet though…)

1 Like

A global change that was made to summoners a while back was that no summoner that pulls from a kingdom or troop type pool can summon themselves. The same applies to, say, Goblin King or Hyndla Frostcrown and a ton of other things with the same spell description, because it is just a global rule for how these types of summons work.

Found it, version 3.0:

If Vanya could summon Vanya, it would most likely be considered a bug.

13 Likes

Touche. I totally did not remember that.

1 Like

How did this work? Did she skull-hit one of your troops?

Made a fatal delve faction team error today.

Lance Knight
Bishop
Queen Ysabelle
King Highforge

• Knight and Sword’s Edge week. Yikes.
4 Likes

Yeah. First troops will be killed a lot.

One of my Bone Golem managed to survived long enough to get 150+ attack, so it was able to tore through right to lone Vanya.

As you can see from my stats, she ended up casting for the 2nd time, so all my troops can only survive one more hit. She also summon Necrocorn in the process (see my soul count - 4/40), but it’s quickly taken care of.

Also, from a screenshot, Vanya is now Blessed with 9 mana. So I can no longer drain her by Draugr’s spell. Unless… you are talking about sneaky way to dispel her Blessed status by forcing her to match skulls? That’s genius! I actually have never thought of it at all!

It’s a rare case though. Most of the time the only troop remaining alive on their side will be Bone Golem, as it’s the only troop that can heal itself. Their Vanya should be gone with 2 other troops by your Vanya’s AoE spell. So the strategy to dispel her by skulls match doesn’t work except in my case.

I somehow able to prevent her from ever getting Blessed untill close to the end, and easily drain her multiple times in that match. Your skulls strategy is worth considering for anyone who get similar case! Thank you for bringing it up! :hugs:

1 Like

Skull strategy is hard to implement at 500 boss room as the time to buff to decent enough attack + dealing with their 1000+hp bone golem with 50% skull reduction that can heal with its magic number + playing keep away with their Vanya mana is a lot to handle.

Unless, potions. Potions giving +magic made Bone Golems gain stats fast enough to keep pace and overpower everything. (barrier helps with enemy Vanya cast to kill breakpoints)

Skulls work like a charm in room 1 and 2 though.

Dude… it’s quite clear now that without Potions, Bone Golem’s skull bashing doesn’t work quick enough before their Vanya kill all your troops.

What am I taking about above is the fact that Blessed can be disable by letting them matching skulls as well, beside usual lose of Blessed by casting spell.

1 Like

does anyone know why i cannot battle in crypt keepers? i dont have problems with any others only crypt keepers

i got to level 80 now cannot battle in crypt keepers. what should i do?

what do you mean by not being able to battle?
can you post a screenshot?
if you are stuck at any level and only seeing a map with no battles because of a connection loss you might need to click on “run away” or “claim rewards” button.

Think he/she means in the event with potions etc was able to get to lvl80, but now cannot beat them with no potions in play on daily events…

all sorted now i hope, had to leave delve in crypt keepers. will check tomorrow. thanks for help guys.

I’m rather impressed at how bad the faction teams of The Warrens, Fang Moor, and Dark Pits are.

I knew they were bad, but wow, they’re really really bad.

Hoard level 199 may as well be Hoard level 100. I’m really curious as to how much hoard was expected to clear these factions…

It took me untill today to finally reaching Boss room in Silver Necropolis with Hoard Level 100. And I’m not even close to winning. :sob:

Beating it will be more tricky than anticipated. You can only take 2 hit from thier Vanya with this stats. And if it managed to get Blessed by itself, by Necrocorn, and the board is flood with yellow by that, you’re quite screwed.

If you want to able to survive 3 hit from her, you will need at minimum of Hoard Level 182, so you will get extra 30 life/armor you needed. And to reach that point realistically, you will need around this much Treasures and Golds.

So… better to just try your luck with just Hoard Level 100? Maybe. Make sure you bring a tremendous amount of it though…

yeah, it can be rough. You have to prioritize Yellow over taking skulls or even casting sometimes.

The Warrens done with potions. Woo? Eh. (finished with 6 Tier 7 (and Hoard 199), felt easy in most matches except the last room which was RNG heavy.)

Used: Lapina Knight, Bunnicorn, Bunnicorn, Luna (Rat Banner)

Still a terrible faction, though with potions, it comes down to not getting skull cascaded or the enemy being a dbag in the last room like constantly reapplying Submerge or Blessing immediately after you Deathmark them :stuck_out_tongue:

Worth noting each pet costs 104 colored food to go from Level 1 to Level 20. One day people will gain Faction pets and notice the problem of not getting food to feed them.

9 Likes