Delves: Strategies, tactics and tips

Beat 500 without potions. 199 Hoard, 50% stat bonus, 2 Nysha, 1 Anu.

That was fun, let’s not do that again lol.

Killed 6 enemy Detect-o-Bots, 5 Smash-o-Bots, 4 Destruct-o-Bots, and 1 Tink Steamwhistle.

2nd room: Rock Troll, Rock Worm, Giant Spider, Rock Worm. Spider summons slowed the battle down a lot, but Tink gained more stats than the Rock Worms could ever hope to do anything to. free battle

3rd room: Hammerclaw, Troglodyte, Mermaid, Sea Troll, Destruct-o-bot casted and killed itself to win the battle.

4th room: Started the boss room with 2 Smash-o-Bots, 1 Tink Steamwhistle. (3 troops).

Filled my Tink, respawned a Destruct.
AI Destruct (1) casted on my Tink and killed itself. (phew, no snipe death runback).
Enemy summoned a Detect bot, Detect bot (1) + (2) looped itself to death.
Enemy resummoned 2 Destructs
My Smash bot killed itself.
Enemy Smash (1) killed itself.
Skulled kill enemy Destruct (2), I resummoned a Destruct. Enemy Destruct (3) killed itself targeting my top slot Destruct
My top Destruct which was low on life killed itself casting on the enemy Tink
Enemy Tink resummoned 2 Smash, 1 Detect
my 2nd Smash killed itself (2 troops remaining). resummoned troops
I skull killed the enemy Smash (2), enemy resummoned another Smash
My Detect killed itself. resummoned Destruct
enemy 2nd slot Smash (3) killed itself
enemy Tink resummoned a Destruct. Enemy Tink at 979 armor, 1000 life at this point.
Enemy Detect (3) killed itself
Enemy Smash (4) killed itself
Skull killed Enemy Detect (4)
Enemy resummoned Detect, enemy Tink at 145 armor, 752 life

(worth noting the resummoned enemy Destruct only does 43 * 3 = 129 damage, which is keeping me in this game. My Tink can cast to heal for 150 combined per cast).

Enemy 3rd slot Detect (5) killed itself
Enemy resummoned a Smash
Enemy Destruct (4) killed itself. sob. too bad I’m filled and their Tink only has 35 hp.
My top slot Destruct killed itself to kill the enemy Tink. figures lol
Enemy Detect (6) killed itself
Resummoned a Smash. my Smash killed itself doing damage to the enemy Smash. My 2nd slot Destruct killed itself to kill the enemy Smash (5) for the win.

Pictures!

(a portion of the time was typing out the action)

If your Tink Steamwhistle can survive 405 damage (135 * 3) in one cast, you should be able to do it without potions eventually…

My team was 3 Smash-o-Bots, 1 Tink Steamwhistle (Tinker Banner). Have to use what you’re given though, later on.

Boss Room strats:

You want the enemy Destruct to kill itself, since it does big damage. From there, you want to hope the AI resummons a Destruct. It will do less damage than the original, but it’ll still hurt. More importantly, it’ll mana block Yellow for the Enemy Tink, buying you way more time to take out their Tink with your Destructs if you have any at this point. Make sure to block Brown mana from reaching the enemy Tinks, bypassing red/yellow matches if necessary.

7 Likes