Delves: Strategies, tactics and tips

Lol, must have done it same time :slight_smile:

Lyrasza’s Lair complete…

Such a nightmare RNG faction, and I think I may have earned it with some of the bad luck over past 3 weeks or so.

Hoard 270

Team was always 3 Dementicores and Lyrasza/Unicorn Banner.

Medals 2 Seasons/Anu

However, having failed at boss previous delve, (only had Lyrasza), I looked at the map and saw Bulette room. Decided to put a Chaos Hound in 3rd slot, to maybe see it end up in first slot, by being shifted, then use it when AI low on attack perhaps and get the death mark on skulls to work.

So, 2 Dementicores/Chaos Hound/Lyra

First room is easy, out of there no issue.

Next room was Dire Wolf/Cu Sith/Warg/Barghast

Not too bad a room, Cu Sith is annoying with Mana Shield and Agile, but made it through, losing top Dementicore.

Room 3 - Bulettes

Dementicore carried me a lot here, stripped all attack from Rock Troll, but got shifted 3 times so back to top. I managed to get to Rock Spirit with 47 health and 45 attack, and it killed it with the spell. Cast hound and killed Rock Spirit.

At this point I was going to quit. I actually paid no real attention, I think I summoned a 2nd Chaos Hound at the end vs the Bulette’s but anyway it was either 2 Hounds and Lyra or 1 Hound and Lyra to start…

So, no chance of winning, crash skulls/cast Lyra with abandon/cast Hound.

So I skulled down their Dementicore. Still no chance really as Lyra’s first cast was AOE, but summoned a Hound. Killed Crazed Troll with death mark on skulls, after trying not to reapply it, and their Hound summoned a chaffe Hound. At that point, I though okay, I can resist it’s skull hits, just try and get Hounds…

So get to here and switch video on :stuck_out_tongue:

Then kill the Hound with skulls and death mark Lyrasza and looking okay…

It evaded the death mark… It cast it’s AOE again and killed my Lyrasza, but I get to here…

Which before long got here, the skulls I cast back fired more than once…

and

1 left - potionless. Not even tried SoS yet factionwise, so hoard has to go up with Priest Chalice’s as got no shards or any othe treasures until next week… :stuck_out_tongue:

9 Likes