Delves: Strategies, tactics and tips

@Texugo-928, just completed Sea of Sorrow with TH 248 (Hoard 199, Kingdom 12), no potions. Team was Hammerclaw, Sea Witch, 2x The Deep King, Sea of Sorrow banner. Medals for the first and last fight were Anu, 2x Nysha.

The board was fairly kind. 2nd fight was Faery Ring (Fey Cap, Giant Toadstool, Florian, Glitterclaw.) Fey Cap does scatter damage, and your team is submerged most of the time. Toadstool didn’t get to convert, but I wouldn’t have been too upset if he had - the chance to convert their Deep King in the final room would be worth it. Glitterclaw is the main danger, especially after first cast gives everyone Faerie Fire.

3rd fight was Fell Nest (2x Baby Dragon, Dragon Eggs, Venbarak). Venbarak is offset by submerge again, so just a matter of clearing at least one of the dragons so Eggs could summon something weaker in its spot. I used Anu, 2x Orpheus in 2nd and 3rd fight to cleanse Faerie Fire and Disease.

Last fight was the usual race for mana. They took out Sea Witch fairly early, but she managed to get a couple of Enrages on Hammer, so their Hammer was a bit beaten up. Lucky targeting with Deep Kings took out their Deep King before their Merknight, so he was mana blocked the whole time. End of the fight was my two Deep Kings and their Merknight, everyone enraged and in one-hit territory, and I got the skull match first.

11 Likes