Delves: all about rooms and plans

Indrajit’s Palace (Pridelands)

Faction title: Palace of the Daemon Raksha
Faction map name: Indrajit’s Tower
Start room: Hellclaw Gate
Finish room: Indrajit’s Throne
Faction info: Indrajit and his servants are regarded with much suspicion. They deal in all manner of unsavory goods.
Added: 11th June 2021

GoWDB link: Indrajit's Palace - Kingdoms - Gems of War Database
Faction weapon (Indrajit’s Claw): Indrajit's Claw - Weapons - Gems of War Database
Faction pet (Hellkitty): http://gowdb.com/pets/13161

This faction is almost total chaos: 6 rooms surrounding the throne room can be anything at all: any level from 2 to 5 (no rooms level I), treasure or plain. The only rule remaining is that all rooms are different within one delve. And yes, after passing the first and second rooms (S and T), you have an access to all 6 rooms around the F room, that’s what I wanted to show with a magenta oval with arrows.

With 1 firm treasure room, the average of treasure room amount in one delve is about 2.08 (by my own observations during the faction event: 53 delves from level 20 to level 500). Maximum what I could see was 4 treasure rooms at once. (What is probability of a treasure room in such conditions? 10 treasure rooms remain among 62 possible, so for 4th treasure room it’s 10/62 * 9/61 * 8/60, or about 0.3%.) The average of the room level is about 3.46, so it’s not very useful for everyday delves, just another curious faction. You may use it as your “luck meter”: spend 1 sigil and see how many rooms are treasures and how many rooms have levels V and IV. I hope the devs won’t add another faction with such a mess of rooms.

It’s a uniform faction: more Rakshas to the kingdom of Pridelands.

3 Likes