Ok so I know that devs are working on making it easier for pure faction teams.
Couple of suggestions that will make delves a bit easier:
- Increase amount of stats you get from hoard levels. This is instead of making them cheaper for 2 reasons:
- Gold Sink is still needed outside of tasks.
- It wont harm players with high hoards already and therefore less room for complaints.
- Change the stat bonuses for faction teams.
Currently most factions require multiple of troops, this then causes you to miss out on team bonuses. So to do this:
Make it so it does not have to be unique troops like other teams. Can have 4 of same copy and get the faction team bonus.
Increase the team stats you get for using all faction troops.
NOTE: Only do that for when in a faction fight.
- When a troop is summoned during the fight, apply all stat bonuses to them. Currently when I summon a troop in All Seeing Eye for instance, it will spawn with less stats then the version of it already in the team from the start. The stats are applied normally at start of next battle, but after it is summoned it is weaker.
The synergy between faction troops is always going to be an issue at times, as well as RNG. But changing the troops themselves will simply make them OP or alter their dynamic in events/general play outside of Delves.
Hope some of these help the devs make a decision on how to make delves a bit easier.