Considerations arising from today's excellent Q&A

Ok here are my points on a few of these:

1. Class rework was covered briefly and that it is something they want to do. I think if any rework happens, then its needed to be so that each race has a class for it. We also have like 9 more classes to be released, and shit changes constantly before release, so is a chance that 1 of the 1s coming will be changed to reflect this.

2. You wont, and this is the downside of the chat in game at times, it moves fast and people will have to scroll back up looking for why something was posted.

3. I dont think there is any resource that would be a good replacement for maxed troops dropping from shards. Glory doesnt fit the rewards from those portals. Id be happy with more treasure troops though tbh if it was to be added.

4. I have a thread based around making pure faction delves easier

5. I dont see this as an issue for diamonds. It was the logical addition, and honestly the only way it was going to happen, the only thing that shocked me, was that it didnt require an entire Soul Forge rework. Being able to remove the epic weapons and rotate others that way was a smart idea and an elegant fix.
    b) Yes forage scrolls need to show up somewhere else as obtainable. Maybe the Adventure board is a decent place for this to be done.

6. The only way anymore resource sinks are needed, is if there is interchangeable resources, such as how Ingots work in the soule forge. With Souls for instance, its natural that you get an over abundance of them, as they are only used in small amounts for crafting once you have everything leveled. Active players will always be able to grind enough to get excess resources so that they have heaps for any occurrence.

7. I think your view on this is wrong tbh. I do agree with TheIdleOne. As it stands there is almost 0 reason to do delves outside of getting renown. The rewards for the difficulty at that level are not adequate. There is no point in having modes in the game that are no longer fun to play, it is as Sirrian stated it, just bad design. Everything in the game should be fun enough to want to play. Delves to me are fun, I really enjoy the challenge, but once I have finished the delves, and I am running low on time, why should I spend an hour a day playing 3 delves for little reward??

1 Like