Dear Devs, thank you!

Well, I think, it’s better to remove art from cards altogether now. It only hinder new beautiful interface. I vote for nice white name over empty black field, it will be perfect addition to the game.

3 Likes

Hey brudda! I just wanna hip you to the way things work here since you are kinda new to the forums.

If you ever express an opinion that is not in line with the majority this is what will happen

1. You will be told you are doing a disservice to the community for not following the crowd and rhinking for yourself.
  2. You will be accused of starting trouble like name calling and your posts will be flagged.
  3. You will be called a troll or worse.
  4. You will start to get PMs from people full of obscene language and name calling.

I for one agree with you that the new UI is great. I understand that some people have trouble reading it and because of that i think it should be tweaked to fix that problem. (Adding black borders to the text will help a lot i think)

Thank you @Zeddicus2017 for starting this topic amidst 8 different threads that are all complaining about the UI.

5 Likes

Some of the new functionality is nice, but the text issues and gamebreaking glitches overshadow that for me.

3 Likes

Actually, they reverted and expanded some functionality (new filter, for example, is exactly what I asking for). But why this UI?! It not fit fantasy theme, even a little bit.

Telling developers it’s ok to release half @ssed updates full of bugs, exactly like this, is a disservice to not only this community, but all gamers out there.

Nm how high your soap box is…

7 Likes

And telling someone that expressing their opinion is a disservice is uncalled for.

If you read the OP you will see he never said anything about bugs… He said he liked the new UI. That was it. So you are wrong about that and you are wrong for telling someone they shouldn’t post an opinion just because you disagree.

Bugs are a completely different issue and if he had said he liked the bugs then nobody would even take it seriously.

5 Likes

I agree with OP.

I love the new look of the game.
It´s a little hard to see mana collected in matches,but everything else looks great.

5 Likes

The funny thing is…

He posted his opinion.
I posted my opinion.

And you are the one telling people what they can and can’t post.

Combined with the usual drama (item 2,3,4) in your post, it is just you trolling the boards again.

And I’ll stop the discussion there, as I’m done feeding that ugly thing.

2 Likes

You didnt post an opinion you posted this

This is not an opinion it is telling someone they shouldn’t post theirs

And btw thank you bruh you have just proved my point for me…

Hahahaa

The troop screen is a marked improvement in functionality over their last attempt (outside of text readability issues), I will give them that. Though the last troop screen interface wouldn’t have been hard to beat, I think this one is an improvement over the last one we had in Adobe, too.

5 Likes

As some that expressed a minority concern over this new UI before Soleforge was even released on any platform, I understand. Those that post their like/enjoyment toward the UI should not be ganged up on, let them have their say. If anything read why they like it. I sometime appreciate an opposing viewpoint.

8 Likes

I agree 100% @Strat. I understand if people dont like it and if someone tried to tell them to not post that opinion i would take issue with that as well

3 Likes

But…what he said is still his opinion though…:sunglasses:

4 Likes

Ok tech… I have no interest in discussing this with you bruh

I thought this wasn’t sarcasm for a minute.

I’ve already complained about the UI in other threads. Yet, I see no reason to begrudge the OP his right to like the UI. There are a gazillion threads open right now trashing the graphics changes, so it really does no harm to have one for people who liked the changes. The thread certainly isn’t a “disservice to the community”.

12 Likes

Why?
(10 characters and all that.)

Because otherwise its off topic

1 Like

Is it? The OP posted about what he and his cousin like. With very little 'splaining, I may add. He likes it because yes, and his cousin too. And that’s all.

So a) we desert the thread, because it’s a statement that cannot be commented upon. He likes it, good for him.
b) we are entitled to comment saying what we think, too.
Other threads are desperately trying to find something pleasant in this new UI, but it’s a difficult task. Positive takes on aspects of the UI are accepted and commented upon favorably.
(Then there’s the fallacy that criticism should be ‘positive’ and that positive criticism is the same thing than “please, say something nice”.)

Had the original poster argumented why whe should thank the Devs for this trainwreck nobody asked for, we could have a civilized discussion in between the bouts of uncontrollable screaming and the eyebleeding.

4 Likes

You want me to list all the things I like about the UI? I said my cousin played a little this morning, talked about sharing it with his friends. I did not say I like it because of my cousin. I simply thought it was cool he liked it.

1 Like