Dead Thread (15 characters)

If it is me you wanna PM don’t ever do it. I am not interested to talk to you at all.

musehale

1 Like

Go fight outside, kids.

1 Like

Tl;DR(everything)
How about
-explode up to (magic) green gems
And EITHER

• extra turn
  • random stat buff (doubled to goblins) (boosted by magic)
  • random stat buff… To an ennemy ! (Flat number)

Also, how about not throwing at each other’s throat for a thread that has 0.1% chances of getting any credit?

Ah… So it was me to whom you were referring. I too thought you meant eika.

For future reference i have nothing to say to you via PM but i thank you for your profanity strewn pm which only insulted me and called me names.

I have flagged it and i will thank you to never PM me again

Have a nice day

Glad you flagged it. If you leave me alone in the forums, I’ll be happy to oblige.

Funny how pc guys instantly get what they want :stuck_out_tongue:

4 Likes

Lol once again… My fault. I made a thread to request something from the devs and you come around to disagree with me. But i need to leave you alone… I didnt ask you to comment nor did i expect it of you.

You have every right to do so and i have every right to ask a fair and civil question.

Nothing i have done has been deserving of the way you talked to me on this thread or the insults you gave me in your PM.

So please once again leave me alone

If it’s mana creation that was needed, maybe something like : enchant all Goblins, instead of the explosion

So, I normally prefer to support the devs decisions rather than criticize them BUT…

This time you guys got it wrong.

You correctly identified the problem. Fizzy loops too much on defense.
But you hotfix only managed to squash her viability as an INVADE troop while allowing her to maintain her annoyance on DEFENSE.

Please reconsider this nerf, there are some very great suggestions floating around that would do a great job of rectifying this situation.

And the bigger issue for me is that she simply no longer feels like HER.
And that is the most egregious mistake of all, when I cast Princess FizzBANG and she just FizzSizzles (buff only). It makes me :cry: and that shouldn’t happen. Its more than balance, you’ve removed the SPIRIT of the card.

PLEASE FIND THE BALANCE WITH THE SPIRIT TOO!!!
PLEASE!! :pray:

7 Likes

To be fair brudda i am in no way criticizing the devs… I am begging a boon of them

What? It’s a classic… :stuck_out_tongue:

No disrespect intended, I didn’t mean to imply that it was your intent. I could have stated that better…

Edited Original Post to reflect that I was speaking about MY PERSONAL criticism, not anybody else’s. :wink:

1 Like

None taken brudda😎

1 Like

I suppose you approve of Mab and her minions. Because they loop something fierce.

Never said that. She just didn’t make the list.

Now that this thread is no longer being de-railed, i would like to reiterate my request and do so more specifically.

I am not necessarily asking for fizzy to be put back to what she was, only that she be made useful again.

There have been plenty of suggestions today so please find a middle ground.
Troop_K11_11

6 Likes

The stat buff didn’t fit with her to begin with (how is she exploding you healthier or exploding you meaner?). Remove the stat buff entirely, and return the explosion and extra turn to how it was, and she’ll “feel right” again without runaway inflation slamming allies’ stats up to 1000.

8 Likes

Just speaking as someone who didn’t get a chance to see her in action, I feel like a middle-ground seems appropriate. If her current status makes her unquestionably less useful than Nobend Brothers, then the nerf went too far, though the original state was clearly OP. I’m not sure how frustrating the Goblin defenses would have been, but it sounded like she was a lot of fun in her original state, and fun is what the game should be about.

Again, without having seen her in action yet, that seemed like the most sensible proposal of the ones that I read.

3 Likes

Thank you @Amadan this is a compromise i can agree to😎

2 Likes