Day of the Jakal

Then the description should be more elaborate:

…the collectible will count as x points; not x-1 and not x-2 but as x will the collectible count. And…

2 Likes

After you boil it all down the scoring this week is pretty simple: Highest Rarity>Lowest Level

A pleasant change after last week.

5 Likes

The past two weeks had skull damage enhanced medals. Yet this week (with tons of attack focused troops) only spells are enhanced.

@Saltypatra if no actual thought is put into each event weeks medals by a human. Then how can you argue that it’s not RNG based? Even a human randomly picking the medals regardless of troops being used is still RNG.

Just the OG of RNG…a human brain.

4 Likes

Here I was thinking I’m the only one bothered by this.

3 Likes

Lifted from @Slaaght , because it just fits so perfectly.

13 Likes

I forgot about posting them over here! Glad you liked them mate! :ok_hand: :beers: :innocent:

7 Likes

Yeah, I’m getting crushed by the Bone Dragon team and it’s only Tuesday. This might be the worst one yet. Not fun!

2 Likes

Event medals were supposedly something to be creative with but they never were… So why not just give us double boosting medals each time? Would solve any possible issues.

4 Likes

It might worth to skip bone dragon
The real income comes from the tower and doom battles
Bone dragon is much harder and since it is the only one on its’ level it gets damn hard pretty fast.

5 Likes

I would rather see events which do not require boosts, it would solve the forgotten medal problems too

2 Likes

Oooooh, I don’t know about that. That’s as much as 24 spiritual energy, or 72 points, that you “lose” each time through (if you take 4 Mummified Kings when the game would have offered you 4 Bone Dragons). When 2600 points is the average needed to hit all 12 rewards, 72 points per cycle is not a small amount to miss out on.

Edit: if the choice is “spend a sigil, get 12 points” (by beating Mummified King) or “spend a sigil, get 0 points” (by losing to Bone Dragon), then I guess option 1 is better. But as long as you can reliably beat Bone Dragon, that’s the correct choice.

I start skipping Bone Dragon after lvl330. Not worth the 4 points (over epic rivals). Also there is a risk for losing valraven.

1 Like

Last week’s event was annoying due to the point requirements, but this has to possibly the worst event I think I’ve ever seen in this game. Bone Dragon is pretty much impossible at one point even with the scythe.

2 Likes

Are people not just using Settite Warriors?

My Bone Dragon is level 550+, and that’s still working fine. Maybe only because I have the medals (always buy Tier VI because why not, when my gem stash goes up week to week anyway).

Sucks not being able to target ravens quickly, but I find that’s true of most of these World Events :man_shrugging:

2 Likes

I’m not that far yet in the event (I made the horrible life decision yesterday to clear Fang Moor 500; it’s done so yay, but why why why did I do that :rofl:), but I’m definitely curious to see how bad it really is. I only got Tier 3 when the minimum purchase needed is Tier 2. Settite Warrior definitely FTW this event.

Personally, I think having really tough battles that eventually should be skipped is a good thing. Generally world events are too easy for endgamers.

1 Like

Tier VI gives your troops barrier and likely has given you at least 2 medals. That will greatly increase the effectiveness and survivability of your troops compared to those who don’t purchase that many tiers. I’m getting pummeled by a 370 bone dragon with Tier 4 purchase. Maybe I need 2 or even 3x Settite warriors? Actually, not a bad idea…

1 Like

Phew, it feels good to read these posts as I only bought tier 4 and am having trouble with bone dragon… For a moment I thought I’ve lost my touch to this game and should retire :joy:

1 Like

Yeah, 3x Settite. Compounds each cast, and easy to fill. Can go 4x if you don’t care about using the hero.

1 Like

As long as the min tier is 0-2 then I will barely complain. Tier 4 is just too expensive for the green orb I got.

3 Likes

I got green as well.