Daughters of Orion

They’ve gone to plaid!

4 Likes

I wonder if we’ll ever get the ability to cancel a cast.

5 Likes

Maybe it’s like chess where once you touch a piece you need to move it.

Woof. Artema is in event chests. Took me 190 keys (including six Orions and a lone Celestial traitstone) before she showed up, though. Definitely my worst run of luck with event chests to date.

Has anyone else gotten 3 sets of guild wars rewards? got an extra 32 trogs @Saltypatra

Not just you:

Wished you would preview boost ratios too, i could have saved my keys.

Did the ratio get reduced?

Yea by 1, was 5 and now it’s 4.

Still pretty good.

1 Like

Yeah, she’s good. I quickly put together a team of DF Centaurs:
Artema
Herdmaster
Anthea
Bull’Tauros
Without much thought - just “DF Centaurs with good colour spread and some board control” and it’s quite reliable and decently fast, Artema dealing over 50 damage to 2 units. But it’s for this week, with +50% to them, and I don’t expect to use her later on. In GW she could be useful, but without Centaur bonus not so much and I don’t think any mono-colour Centaur team will be viable.

Oh and the weekly weapon bundle seems a bit confused. @Saltypatra @Nimhain @Sirrian

Says eternal flame, but shows the celestial staff in the bundle.

catch em all :laughing:

its not fast enough to me, i dont wanna watch ai as much, and i dont care how fast other ppl do the fights its QoL to me

First set of 50 keys!

5 Likes

I kept my spending to only 100keys and got three Orions and a celestial… :roll_eyes:

I have started doing event keys in tens. If I get one I’ll stop, unless I want two. However that didn’t work with the tesla event, got one in the second batch of ten then went through another 50 for nothing. Getting new legendary to mythic is too resource heavy now you don’t get event keys with glory troops.

1 Like

I’ve started only doing one by one and stopping once I get one. Though I set myself a limit of keys to spend, to keep some around for the next kingdom.

1 Like

Interesting observation, Skull dodge traits (like Artema’s 40%) doesn’t prevent On skull hit traits (like Psion’s manasuck) from triggering.

6 Likes

Interesting observation indeed. Do note that it’s only true for traits that are triggered on skull match, but not for traits triggered by skull damage (internally, trait description is not always consistent with this).

for example, Hunger, Siphon, Bullseye can trigger from a dodged skull match, While Aflame, Silence!, Knockout can not.

3 Likes

@Sirrian Why did the world map change? How will we know where the kingdom borders are if there aren’t lines to show us? I foresee lots of territorial disputes between the kingdoms of Krystera over this :sweat:

3 Likes