Since we haven’t been told anything whether or not portal drop rates would be changing, and a new faction is here very soon, I figured it would be prudent to document what we are getting. Before it goes up, I am humbly asking for anybody that is able to simply document their drops. A four screenshot series that shows before/after for troops and treasures along with stating how many chaos shards used (or portals opened) should be sufficient. Compiling it into a table or list by type and rarity is appreciated, but not required.
- Before screenshot of troops from the faction you are pulling (in this case Kingdom Filter > Mirrored Halls, should have at the epic in there if you used the shop first, or nothing otherwise)
- Before screenshot of any hoard screen to show how many treasures you have.
- After screenshot of the faction kingdom filter to show troops
- After screenshot of the hoard to show treasures
- State how many portals you opened (or before and after screenshots of your shard count, for checksum confirmation that troops + treasures pulled = portals opened)
If anyone is feeling particularly generous and has a lot of time, recording each result from a bunch of consecutive single portal pulls would also be helpful. I’d do this one myself, but I just don’t delve enough to worry about maxing every faction or have the shards to do so.
Looking for Mirrored Halls only right now for this thread please, to see if anything has changed. If you have older data to share, you can put it here and I’ll add it to the pile: Chaos Portal drop rate displays are incorrect (and the math that shows why, and what to do about it)