Data gather: team power

I will test it in a few.

@Ozball , can you not embed the spreadsheet in your post? It is murder when browsing on my phone; it hogs all of my CPU so everything slows to a crawl, and it prevents me from scrolling up or down the page by filling the entire screen (attempts to scroll merely move me around inside the spreadsheet).

That said, I just leveled Ghulvania to five stars because I had the souls lying around. No change to my team score. So unless different skills get treated differently by the team score, I think we have the full formula for team score on offense:

Base score: 40 points per kingdom at level 10, plus 4.333ā€¦ points per point of mastery from any source except kingdoms. (No increase based on number of kingdoms at 5 stars.)

Troop score: 35 points per level, 25 points per rarity tier above common, 50/200/450 for 1/2/3 traits

Is there anything weā€™re missing, @Sirrian?

(This would, by the way, explain why a team of four untraited level 1 Rocs could have a team score of 8400. If they belong to a level 1000 player, in a top ranked guild with lots of bonus mastery, that is a huge base score even though the troop score is rubbish.)

1 Like

@Grundulum

This is not my post, nor is it my spreadsheet, actually I think this may be my first post in this thread as every time I go into it my phone freezes, (and I donā€™t know if you can even upload a spreadsheet from an iPhone)

Please take care not to accuse me of things that I am not the cause of

Thanks @Grundulum for correcting your post

Not sure this has been confirmed in the meantime. I just put zaejin (health) from 9 to 10 and the team went up 40 points. No 5stars on that kingdom

2 Likes

This has been confirmed and a reason i avoid raising kingdoms to level 10.

I have to change my mind, buddy. I recently upgraded several kingdoms to 10 (and I plan to upgrade them all for my custom campaign story). Itā€™s not as bad as we anticipated.
It neither gets harder nor it gets easier. If youā€™re worried about PVPā€™s difficulty and variety, just avoid the hard matchup and youā€™ll be totally fine.

Trust me, itā€™s not that bad. :wink:

40 team power is still a lot for only gaining 1 skill point. The balance seems off considering how many points you get for leveling up or ascending.

10 power per HP donā€™t seem that off to me.

maybe but leveling a kingdom gives like 1 stat point and 40 team power vs 10 team power for leveling up or something else.

Actually itā€™s technically 4 stat points since all troops in the team get it. But thatā€™s just a minor thing.

OK, I just found out this:
Traits:
0 - 0
1 - 50
2 - 200
3 - 450

Base:
Common: 0
Rare: 25
Ultra Rare: 50
Epic: 75
Legendary: 100
Mythic: 125

Level:
35 per Level

Power of troop:
Base + 35 * Level + Traits

Base Power:
605 ?

Masteries:
+1 per mastery (Hero & Guild)

Bonus:
+40 per Bonus (Attack, Defense, Life, Magic)

Team Power:
Base Power + Masteries + Boni + Troop 1 + Troop 2 + Troop 3 + Troop 4

1 Like