Data gather: team power

This could be possible if the player was a high level (or possibly in a high level guild… still not sure on exactly if guild masteries affect things and how), as the cards rarity and level actually count for very little in the scheme of things.

Interesting to see the differences in weak and strong teams, I’ll be curious to see how they range once we get the formula down properly, and can start proper comparisons. Cheers for the info!

I just leveled a kingdom from 5 to 10. The one card I’m tracking increased 40 points afterwards.

1 Like

Which stat did the kingdom affect?

It was a kingdom that gave life.

Did you happen to check each level from 5 to 10? or only at the beginning and at the end?

I only checked when the kingdom was 5 then after when I leveled it to 10. I assumed that only level 10 kingdoms factor into the score. Although, I could check if moving from 5 to 6 makes a change tomorrow.

I think there might be a different value for the level 10 (ie the stat increase) and also a number for the mastery increase you get out of it.

Either way…

Current Theories that need testing/confirming:

Level 10 Stat bonus from Kingdom = 40 points

If people could try and test this when they go from 9 to 10 and see if they see similar results. I should be getting enough gold to do my own 9 to 10 later today (once I get some time to play some more games) so I’ll be able to check it as well then.

Valid point about masteries. The yellow mastery went from 104 to 109.

Remember that team score for opponents is rated differently. We should also look at those numbers too when doing our testing. [quote=“Ashasekayi, post:26, topic:8126”]
I assumed that only level 10 kingdoms factor into the score
[/quote]

As leveling a kingdom gives you mastery each level of the kingdom effects the card, i do not know if after level 10 when you get the stat boost if the stat boost also gives you extra team score.[quote=“Ozball, post:27, topic:8126”]
Level 10 Stat bonus from Kingdom = 40 points
[/quote]

I wil try to test this out as well.

Team Score has increased by 2 overnight, now that I can check my PC. So either the silver star counted as 2, or the leveling of the kingdom from 5 to 6. Will do some more testing (including that level 10 upgrade) and post more later.

I think your formula waaaay up the page is incorrect. I think you need to eliminate the initial 100+ and change the rarity to 25*(rarities above common).

I had a person on a different forum report +40 to his team score from increasing an armor kingdom to level 10, so there appears to be a baseline associated with kingdom levels and player level/masteries.

*might be incorrect. As more data is gathered i hope other players will post their gathered plausible formulas. Also i do not want to make this any more stressful for all the eggheads (myself included, i mean no offence) but some formulas might end up going obsolete when pvp gets reworked with troop balancing. Also if we can figure out the formula we might be able requisition @lyya and crew into implementing it into their team builder resources.

(level * 35) + (rarity above common*25) + ((number of traits)^2) * 50)

That’s what the rarity SHOULD have been, and also why I shouldn’t do math that late at night.

100 + (level * 35) + (rarity*25) + ((number of traits)^2) * 50)
100 + (level * 35) + (rarity above common*25) + ((number of traits)^2) * 50)
The 100 is in there because if we look at the data for a common at level 5 with 0 traits, each copy is worth 175. 75 comes from the level, 0 from rarity (since it’s common) which leaves a base of 100.

However while this matches with other cards at level 5, it does seems to be oddly seperate to the UR at level 1 data we have, which would suggest a base of 50 (1UR0T = 85 points) I wonder if the base varies based on the rarity or something…

1 Like

5*35 = 175. Are you mixing up the level and rarity modifiers?

Obviously I’m still asleep!

Fixed formula: (level * 35) + (rarity above common*25) + ((number of traits)^2) * 50)

Thanks @Grundulum

1 Like

This does not make sense to me. How do i determine the variable could you explain? I might have missed it in the info dump.

Yeah I was thinking that it’s not the easiest way to represent it. Basically it’s this:

Common = 0
Rare = 1
Ultra Rare = 2
Epic = 3
Legendary = 4
Mythic = 5

Is this correct?

… Fixed again… I blame the Fantasy Series for that one (and my continued state of sleep)

Ok that makes sense, i might test it. have we discovered how mana masteries are being calculated into the formula yet?