Daily Task Data

I understand the feeling death.

Its not realy the tasks in itself that i find lame, its the reward and the fact you have to level and trait troops you will probably never use outside of these tasks.

Who is pvping with 4 constructs?

My task A was ā€œtrain a troop to level 18ā€ worth 1200 souls. So it seems those type of tasks are still present. Unsure about other levels. Takes exactly 1200 souls to level a base common rarity troop from 15 to 18.

Also had 20 games with 3 unique groshā€™nak troops, 10 games with 4 unique of same mana type, and use 100 gold keys.

Win 3 battles using 4 troops of the same color - 2000 gold

WIn 20 battles with troops from Khetar - 5 gems

Win 20 battles using 3 unique Knights - 5 gems

Earn 50 trophies - 10 gems

I doubt Iā€™ll waste my time on the middle two.

I donā€™t think of myself as a high level player, maybe I am? but after my second task reset today I threw together a level 20 Mythic, all TRIPLE Traited all Brown Monster team (for 2 simultaneous Tasks). It can skim by in PvP barely, its much faster getting trait stones from challenges and winning.

The problem is: Opportunity Cost
NO more Glory for PvE Challenges -3 Glory per match (60 Glory Total)
not using VALKYRIE -80ish Souls per match (1,600 Souls)
Slower battles 3? minutes more per (extra 60 min for the 20)

For +5, +5 (10 Total Gems) after 20 Battles

Thank you for some good news, what level are you?

Of course, like everyone, i will not do those tasks pvping. Iā€™ll use challenge to do them.
And as i am surely not a high tier player, only level 300+, i donā€™t either drown in traitstone or souls.
Even with around 65 legendary ascended troops, constantly leveling and traiting those tasks troops for 5 gems feel unnecessary for me.

Iā€™m around level 240 I think. Not near my Xbox currently to check.

Nice! I was hoping you were over 150. Iā€™m glad this type of task is still in there. Ill have to keep a reserve of Souls ready for it.

Thanks

Fred, if level 300 is to low to make the tasks worthwhile, imagine all the new/casual players. I worry it will put them off.

Iā€™m gonna start a new file this weekend to see all the stuff where now missing out on.

Thanks for ruining the game for me @Mr.Strange . More gems is just what a member of an active guild needs. Out of 4 tasks, 3 are long grind ones for 5, 5 and 10 gems. Yay, so excited.

And those are your words:
"They will generally be harder, offer better rewards, and NOT refresh until the next day. "

Better rewards, i see.

1 Like

Suavebum,
It is not that level 300 is too low to make task worthwile.
Tasks are not worthwile after level 150 where they change to what we are experiencing.
So for new players, in fact, going from level 50 to level 150 is probably better.

Fred, at 70, Iā€™m getting the same (20 fights with 3 monsters or 20 with 3 of a kingdom) tasks. My highest power kingdom is 1 gold star (have 3 of those), and Iā€™ve spent more money than Iā€™d say on here lol. But I can only farm gold/souls so fast even at 4-6 hours each day haha.

That said, I didnā€™t really focus on tasks as much before either, just did them while I played. Still was doing 10-20 a day though while just building up my kingdom and a few decks.

Task number requirements that scaled with level may be a food idea. No way am I leveling a random monster deck when Iā€™m one trait stone away from fully traiting my main farming team. :slight_smile:

DAILY
Use 10 glory keys. Reward +3 Gems

Win 20 battles with troops from Adana. Reward +5 Gems
Use 10 treasure maps. Reward +10 Gems

Looks like the Treasure map Task is still present but the reward has been ā€œmodifiedā€.

EDIT: In addition it looks like they fixed the -1/20, so that good.

My slot 3 task. Win 1 battle using 4 troops of the same mana type. 2000 Gold.

Shakes head and sighs.

Also have a typo on the win 8 in arena as 1 description still lists 7. Count is for 8 though.

Slot 4 : 100 5 gems matches - 10 gems
Before update 50 5 gems matches - 2 gems key ( =20 gems )

As Mr Strange said before update, longer tasks, better rewardsā€¦
Longer, yes, checked.
Better, no, checked.

1 Like

It seems there are still bugs with the tasks completing unfortunately. I have the ā€œwin a battle using 3 troops of the same raceā€ (which I have done 4 times and itā€™s still not completed). I tried using 4 different Daemons. Then tried with 3 Daemons and a random. Or is Daemon no longer considered a race?

I would guess right now that the rewards are equivalent to approx 15-20% of the old system

Would somebody explain to me how people were previously ā€˜abusingā€™ the tasks system? Iā€™ve seen that mentioned a few times as a reason for some of these new changes, and am curious as to what constitutes ā€˜abuse.ā€™

Thanks!

I assume ā€œabuseā€ means ā€œactually used efficiently as anyone would be expected to do to try and maximize rewards by completing tasks as fast and efficient as possible by saving up keys for the key tasks, saving up gold for the level a kingdom tasks, prepping troops at level 9/14 for the level up tasks, and saving defends for the defend task.ā€

2 Likes