Daily mission summary on map not refreshing when a task is changed by the player

Platform, device version and operating system:
PC (Steam)

Screenshot or image:
imagen

What you were expecting to happen, and what actually happened:
When I select to change one of the daily tasks, I expect that the task change both in the detailed description and in the lateral remainder over the map.
What happens is that it changes on the detailed description but the old one still shows on the lateral reminder. If the game is closed and restarted, the task displays correctly on both of them.

How often does this happen? When did it begin happening?
I have noticed it several times already. But once it changed right away, but the type (icon) of the previous task was different to the new one. It might be that if the type is the same, it does not realize the task itself has changed (but this is just a guess).

Steps to make it happen again
Enter on the daily missions menu and request to change one of them, then get back to the map and verify the description of the new task.

It’s a know issue already, the devs whould have a fix in the next update.

You’re right, I have located your post on the update 4.0 known issues thread. I didn’t see it on Cyrup’s summary at the top and I went right ahead. My bad.

No problem, it’s all good. Not everyone experiences the same issues at the same time.