Daemon Summoning team discussion

You know, ordinarily I’d say to not put the beast in the second slot because he heals to full after every devour anyways, but for this event, I really like this configuration. The act of summoning a Warg on a kill makes it less likely for you to kill with a secondary skull cascade, but in this case, that is exactly what you want. You can start with Incubus in the top spot too for the five extra PvP glory at the cost of a few attack points. I’m using Kraken banner for those unfortunate instances where I get a Dire Wolf summon, so I can target The Devoted to brown and keep the chain going. Its pretty slow in comparison to just farming them, but you’ll almost always get the four event gems per battle and its pretty fun too :thumbsup:

1 Like

Priest and 3 warlocks works good if you have all warlocks traits…stone wall is a good place to play it

Help. I have the void portal but it won’t summon a demond. I have it at level 12. I have used many different ways and when the sacrifice a creature I activate the void and nothing happens… I’ve only been playing for 2 months. Am I doing anything wrong?

Void Portal’s summon effect only occurs if you’ve gained more than 12 souls in the battle. So you’ll need a soul generator like Valkyrie or Anivia to cast before Void Portal will summon anything. You can track the number of souls you’ve gained in a battle with the soul counter at the top of the battle screen.

2 Likes

In my team: sacrifice, abyssia, giant spider and , I’ve noticed that I do get the snort stone animation if the giant spider summons a spider. Anyone else got the same?

someone in a different thread mentioned this team - it works okay without traits…
wight, sacrifice void portal siren — catch - need to find a team with a dragon egg. :slight_smile: dragon claw challenge 1 has such a setup

Well, after trying out some teams i must say: Nope, not gonna play it past the first 5 points… It just doesn’t work for me, so until next week, and have fun everyone. :slight_smile:

I came up with a GREAT TEAM, you can collect to 10 or more eggs in 2-3 mins!(sorry if someone wrote it first, i didnt read older posts)

Gorgotha
Sacrifice
Abynissia
X (doesnt matter)

Flag, unicorn. (2 purple, 1 yellow)

Firstly collect purples. Fill up sacrifice and select yellow gems, kill the last ally. Because of the yellows, Gorgotha is ready. Cast it, now, Abynissia is ready. Cast Aby, Aby summons IK. Because of Aby’s spell, sacrifice is ready again, if not, gorgotha is ready and he can destroy all of the gems. If sacrifice is ready, cast it to kill IK. Repeat.

That is the most fun team I’ve ever had!! Try it!

1 Like

Make the 4th troop something that has daemonic pact trait and you might get a free ancient horror summon out of it as well.

The easy way:

explore on normal

Erinyes
Sacrifice
Fire bomb
Fire bomb

Loop erinyes and sacrifice.

I just went with:

FireBomb
Gorgotha
Abynissia
WorldBreaker

Talon or Bear Banner, so Gorgotha can potentially be ready to cast if two +2 color mana surges occur. Cast Firebomb when you either need the mana or to clear the way for an IK summon. Really viable in most PvP matches and a guaranteed one Event Gem per battle, possibly more. Slow but steady collection of Event Gems.