Daemon/Human mythic idea

Well I didn’t want to add to a discussion we already had because of where it went and it was more or less a discussion of a just human knight mythic and armor and etc and it was mentioned mythics are mostly divines/daemons. So I got this idea for a Daemon/Human I have two one male one female.

“Immortal Queen/King” ( No D3 references I promise ) Daemon/Human
30 Mana Yellow/Blue/Black
Queen: “Queens Embrace” Charm each enemy, gain an extra turn if an enemy dies
King: “Siphon Soul” “Steal +X ( magic ) health from an enemy boosted by skulls on the board, devour them if they would die” ( 1:1)

Trait 1 All daemons gain +2 health
Trait 2 Immune to poison disease and death mark
Trait 3 Immortal Queen/King 15% chance to resurrect when killed +25% for each enemy killed by team.

Mythos is a power hungry mortal king/queen sold out their kingdom and their peoples souls for power and immortality to the daemons.

1 Like

I feel like trait 2 doesn’t really work, Kings/Queens are traditionally murdered easily with poison :stuck_out_tongue: I like the 1st and 3rd though. I am not sure I could add much else.

normally I would agree but they sold their soul and many others to gain immortality thus the immune to death disease and poison :stuck_out_tongue:

Replace trait 2 on both to be something that takes effect if the other is on the team.

Ex…for queen, if king is also on team gain 10 attack.

Something like that.

1 Like

was told troops can have more then 1 unique trait

They technically can (there’s nothing that seems to prevent that from happening in the data files), but there’s no precedent for it. No troop has two tailor-made traits. There may be a troop with a unique trait (see for example the Giant Slayer trait, which only one troop has) but these traits are still general enough that other troops could have them. In your case, I think things could be justified as drafted.

This is simply Daemon Bond, it’s fine.

No such trait exists, but there’s no reason why this couldn’t be made more general than this one troop if it had a thematic name / raison d’être. See Undying and Fortitude for similar grouped immunities that are more general than a single troop.

This is the troop’s single unique trait. That’s fine.

@Lyya …I got that second trait from a troop in the game…Bone Daemon Undying Immune to poison disease and death mark?

1 Like

You’re right, it’s exactly Undying. My bad!

(Though it’s an exclusively Undead trait, so your troop types might need adjusting!)

Could be cute if their chance to res was as each other (I.e., King’s trait is blah blah blah % chance to res as the Queen, and vice versa).

The king looks like Infernal King (not the spell)…

“Charm each enemy, gain an extra turn if an enemy dies” seems difficult because the game does one action at the same time. Si it will do charm on the first troop, after on the 2nd one etc. So if after the first charm, the 2nd troop dies, this troop will not be charmed. Even like that, it’s feasible but it seems quite powerful (max it’s like 6 skull attack!).

“Steal +X ( magic ) health from an enemy boosted by skulls on the board, devour them if they would die” I don’t think devs can detect the condition before the troop die.

“Trait 3 Immortal Queen/King 15% chance to resurrect when killed +25% for each enemy killed by team.” we already have TDS and Infernal King who ressurect…

3 Likes