Crit Happens! is recruiting again (no requirements)

I hope that everything is ok with her. She seems like an awfully nice person.

1 Like

As english is not my native language this seems so weird to readā€¦ :laughing:
But donā€™t worry, by ā€œreal life businessā€ i meant just regular stuff that is keeping her from checking the forums, and iā€™m certain she will appreciate your concern. :slight_smile:

1 Like

My apologies @Ivar, thatā€™s my southern slang shining thru again. Awfully nice is another way of saying ā€œvery niceā€.

2 Likes

Itā€™s ok, and donā€™t worry i got it, but it amuses me (in a really good way) when i see such expressions.

Thanks for the worry - its mid spring here, and i have bad allergies - so migraines and other things have kept me from the keyboard. also im in the middle of a remodel job on my mothers house :slight_smile: i get the most help on the weekends.

Are you still recruiting? I am currently looking for a guild. Level 105, and I play daily.
Invite Code: POXX

@Iggy - looks like right now we are full, but i will let you know when we have an opening :slight_smile:

Okay, thank you for your consideration.

heyas 8) Would love to join you if you have any spots. I play almost everyday level 76. Invite code AUTISMFULLHOUSE

Thx!

at the moment we are full - but ill put you on our list :slight_smile:

How goes the guild? Any openings? :]

waiting for reply from guild leader. i know we are sitting at 30/30.

Awesome please let me know! :]

BUMP - we have 2 or 3 openings

@kzintiwife
I am lvl 1000 . All kingdoms 5 star. Donate 2000+ trophies and 3,000,000 mil gold per week.
Be happy to joun your guild !
Just send me my free X-Box One and i will bright there :stuck_out_tongue:
Seriously wish you guys the best !

1 Like

xbox 1??? muhahaha = we a pc group :stuck_out_tongue:

@kzintiwife i know sis lol.
I play android .
Thats just what i posted on a xbox guild recruiting thread
Sry demon was board :slight_smile:

1 Like

:slight_smile: i block the xbox and ps4 guild request because i cant play them. and they are spammier than us! :smiley:

1 Like

hi still opening in your guild , mine sucks.
im lvl 215 do around 200 pvp a week and can also do some donating
invite code = flash_14

@flash_14 You will need to leave your current guild.