Crimson Dawn

Originally published at: Crimson Dawn – Gems of War

New Event Troop: Meira Dawn Meira Dawn will be available in the World Event Shop, and will appear in Glory, Gem, Guild, and VIP chests in 3-4 weeks’ time. New Ultra-Rare Troop: Crimson Agent Crimson Agent will be available this week for 300 Glory in the shop as well as in Event Chests, and will…

2 Likes

Wait, I don’t have to wait for others to repost with it in order… :grinning:

4 Likes

Except Wereverine is an epic same as Werebat and Werewolf and yet is only 3 instead of 4 (because it can show up in the first 15 fights). Almost had it. Maybe one day.

2 Likes

You could repost them in order of highest to lowest points?

Always seems backwards to me doing it the other way :laughing:

1 Like

@Saltypatra I’ve tagged the mods on beta with screenshots regarding the phases and Werebat, Werestag and Hatir Ascendant

3 Likes

hell yeah, looks fun!! 2 new troops comin!! and both em look pretty good!

Thanks for reporting this everyone, our team is looking into it now.

2 Likes

Scarlett has 2 alter egos! :zipper_mouth_face:

1 Like

Honestly I love Scarlett’s lore. In my head she runs the Crimson order now and is recruiting to grow numbers. However, she has more respect for Beasts and the natural world, and is actively fighting Lycanthropy as instead of all Beasts.

4 Likes

Given the general reaction to lycanthropy I think the Crimson Order is going to get a lot more recruits in the fight against lycanthropy. Recruiting will not be an issue.

11 Likes

I’m not against the lore aspect (agreed, kind of cool), but I don’t think we needed what’s basically a Scarlett clone (who has limited use anyway) taking up space in Maugrim’s drop pool. If Meira had the Crimson Agent’s loadout or similar and we left it at that, I’d be more enthused.

2 new boss troops currently in soul forge also from Maugrim Woods. Very cheap crafting cost too strangely.

5 Likes

If you want it a certain way, you could do it. Why ask others, when you can easily do it yourself?

So after reset we will have 999 troops. I hope we get a special troop before Friday. Will our 1000th troop just be one of the crappy delve troops?

3 Likes

wouldnt get your hopes up

1 Like

8 major blue orbs is cheap compared to other boss troops though not too easy to get.

The other one only needing major wisdom orbs is great.

Very nice, much more accessible than other bosses.

4 Likes

Here are the images to help you this week.

Summary:

Average Tier Buy in per member to close all rewards in World Event is Tier 4 (~85 battles) :persevere:. This is the highest its been since World Events were introduced (and reworked in those first weeks)

Battles:

Rewards:

15 Likes

Thanks a lot.

1 Like

Yes, I’ve been meticulously crafting Power Orbs to find I didn’t need them and now have only one Major Orb of Ascencion left! Whoops!

I don’t understand how the 2 new craftable troops are “boss” rarity (red border like Zuul and Enraged Kurandara) but when they combine together to make Hatir & Scroll they are then only mythic rarity? Should be the other way around imo.

1 Like