Crimson Bat is back!

I have around 7 Crimson Bats above mythic. I would love to sell them if it was possible, or at least convert some of them to legends that I only have 1-2 of.

first krystara problemsā€¦

2 Likes

i thought mythic was the highest rarity.

First Krystara problems: When you have so many traitstones there is nothing left to use them on.

It is, but I keep all my legends and epics now for the chance they add something that requires them, like what ascension did initially.

Sure rub it in deeperā€¦ now i not only feel bad for having no mythic legendary troop at all but also for not having the stones to fully trait themā€¦ :frowning:

I donā€™t actually have all kingdoms maxed. It was just a joke to go along with it. I currently have 5 2x kingdoms, but there are people with nearly all of them maxed to the point that they have several traitstone types with no possible use.

I wait for someone on the forums to say they have maxed every troop with full traits and full kingdoms and then they complain about having to wait for new troops to come out every week.

2 Likes

I think iā€™ll leave here now and rejoin this conversation later onā€¦like much much later, once i am close to getting my first kingdom to 5 stars.

1 Like

Give it a month. They shall come. :wink:

I remember back about a 15 months ago when someone complained that there wasnā€™t enough things to use his money on in the game, lol.

You shut your filthy mouth.

3 Likes

Twiddled thumbsā€¦ These are not the kingdoms you are looking forā€¦

If you have another bat to replace the hero with itā€™s quite a bit faster.

Yeah, but alas I do not. Figured it was worth posting my team nonetheless since it doesnā€™t have crazy reqs ā€“ just gotta get lucky with dropping a single bat.

1 Like

According to the new To Do app Iā€™ve already got more than enough major traitstones in three colours than Iā€™ll ever needā€¦ :stuck_out_tongue:

Would that were true for any other rank of traitstoneā€¦

Major Traitstones, yeahā€¦ I really hope devs will do something with that - Iā€™d be very happy to be able to spend them in place of Minors at least. Even 10 Majors to 1 Minor - although that wouldnā€™t make them mean much at least it would make them mean something, as opposed to their real current valueā€¦

Yeah, I think a stone mercant would had been very sweet. With Finley behind the desk. :wink:
On my Crimson Bat deck, I havent build it yet, I think I will wait a week or two until I have got Zhulā€™Kari
to PL5. But I think I would go with the soothsayer,valk, 2x Bats one. I really have no idea how effective it is. Would probably run this at normal difficulty, since enemy has lower life.

Iā€™ve been having great fun with this one and it farms souls effectively too:

Gorgotha***
Valkyrie***
Crimson Bat
Crescendo
Banner of Progess (R/Y)

Use Necromancer*** if you want max souls, otherwise Sorcerer* or Archer** are good choices.

3 Likes

Finally I will be able to trait my Bat later this week, as many others! :wink:

Is there any other good Bat decks there out that has two Bats in them?

Is any deck with two Crimson Bats even capable of not being good?

1 Like