Crimson Bat is back!

My sentiment exactly lol

1 Like

The 2x bat deck is one of the best in the game and has been for a while now.

Soothsayer
Valk
Bat
Bat

Im actually going to switch it up now that I can finish traiting my bat to:

Bat
Sooth
Valk
Bat

1 Like

Yeah been running the 1st one you mentioned for quite a bit now. Its very good. :slight_smile: Probably gonna switch too when I get the traits.

I really wish I had a second Bat :cry:

I was wondering if this would be a viable bat team?:

Jarl ***
Valk ***
Bat ***
Mercy ** (unfort, i do not have empowered yet)

Jarl’s red/yellow spam would ‘hopefully’ fill him and Valk. Valk would in turn fill Bat and Mercy with blue over-flow. Jarl would also deal damage with the 4/5 ways created with the blue, red, and yellow gem spamming.

Safe team, but very slow…IMO of course

I haven’t found a good combination of Jarl and Valkyrie, personally. Jarl ideally wants the whole board to be red and yellow, so color-changers that change away from those colors reduce his effectiveness by a considerable margin.

2 Likes

Could consider a different Necromancy troop (i.e., the less coveted KoS, Flesh Golem, or Aziris). Aziris is probably the best option since Jarl would fill it very quickly enabling you to generate a lot of skulls (though the 10 or more purples is wasted). KoS doesn’t get filled by Jarl but its still a solid troop.

All Combinations are pretty useful here. I waited so long for the Bat. I like the flexibility a lot. Its pretty much fun to playing with this bloodsucker :slight_smile:

I used Bat + Crescendo for a while. 2x Bat seems far more effective.

I use Gorgotha, Bat, Soothsayer, Crescendo. Maybe slower than a double bat, but good color coverage plus an extra turn. Like it a lot.

3 Likes

Soothsayer Valk winter imp and crimson bat @dhjl team suggestion. Works faster than double bat IMO

1 Like

Would’t the nerf medla go to Sheggra? She suffered quite a lot…

1 Like

Agree @Koolbiird @RiverSong I experimented a lot in the last Time. Gorgotha is important. Definitely the first Position. Winter Imp a great addition… I changed him with Gob Shaman. Pretty good Support for Crescendo when you are using Gorgotha after Shaman. Bat on third Position. Last Crescendo. This and similar Combinations are fast as hell… There is definitely no need for a second Bat :wink:

@MrSammy That comment was prior to the Sheggra nerf. Crimson Bat has been nerfed more often than Sheggra, but Crimson Bat has also been buffed more often than Sheggra. Here were most of the changes in somewhat chronological order:

Crimson Bat:

• Life steal no longer works on enemies that are already dead
  • Life steal no longer works on magic
  • Magic reduction
  • HP within the game was raised
  • Kingdoms started getting more magic
  • Traits

Sheggra:

• Skull glitch
  • Skull glitch was fixed
  • Magic was increased
  • Ascension
  • Ascension and overall attack within the game was nerfed
  • Sheggra was nerfed to static 6 spawn
  • Mana reduced to 14
1 Like

CB damage also was straight up buffed with 1.09 in addition to the extra magic kingdom.

Another bat team:

Sooth
Valk
Bat
Psion

It’s a little slower, but draining mana helps keep you alive and Psion power gets better as people die.