Council of Chiefs

Hello everyone, as always, the developers threw us a bomb with a clockwork (a bomb is we, a clockwork is an event)

Further, I already realized it will only get worse because they are sitting right now and happily smiling at the number of crystals that we pour into this event trying to prove something

many were offered the option not to play this event at all to prove that we are against such changes, but no, many of you from the principle go towards them and poke them throwing thousands of crystals to them

My opinion of this developer has currently chosen a policy of accumulating savings and now they are doing everything to add more donation to the game, save money and delete the game, here is my opinion

this opinion came from the latest updates, useless, taking up time, everything went from an epic task, even then they had intentions to increase the donation, but it didn’t fail to benefit some of them, then this event brought,unstable and always different and without possible changes, and worse, the Raid of the boss, Tower of troubles, what kind of place will they come up with?

I hope you listen to my advice, the advice is simple do not give the developers what they want do not play this event

3 Likes